Reaction score
Zero
Point
Zero
wormer.bmp

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I guess we didn’t need to worry about vote splitting, no one voted for him lol. 0.0%

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
tough night, for ppc, tough night for scheer, conservative leaning voters took a hard beating. looks like Trudy will be on a higher horse tomorrow. Scheer could be looking for a new job shortly. bernier likely also.

Alberta is doomed period.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
tough night, for ppc, tough night for scheer, conservative leaning voters took a hard beating. looks like Trudy will be on a higher horse tomorrow. Scheer could be looking for a new job shortly. bernier likely also.

Alberta is doomed period.
Does this mean we can be friends again young feller?

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just lilduke

Id feel better about having one PPC in there than the whole lot of CPC second place losers. But is what it is.
By the next election there will be 1.5million+ new Canadians, 4 years of old people gone and 4 years of school aged kids coming of age....

Enjoy the ride, change is coming congratulations you win LMAO

Last edited:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Alberta is going to be taking a serious beating in the coming years. not going to be good in any way.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No point in making a new separatist party now is there? Wouldn't want to vote split. Especially when the CPC is promising a big ole **** sandwich.

Last edited:

FernieHawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Id feel better about having one PPC in there than the whole lot of CPC second place losers. But is what it is.
By the next election there will be 1.5million+ new Canadians, 4 years of old people gone and 4 years of school aged kids coming of age....

Exactly...we are doomed...what about the 50-60% of people that didn't vote...WTF?

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Western Canada was the big loser tonight, sad turn of events,

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No point in making a new separatist party now is there? Wouldn't want to vote split. Especially when the CPC is promising a big ole **** sandwich.

There was no vote split. Approximately 44000 conservative votes vs 2000 PPC in the red deer riding.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There was no vote split. Approximately 44000 conservative votes vs 2000 PPC in the red deer riding.

Think you missed the point there.... (you missed the point of my post that you quoted, just to be clear) lol

Summit X

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

It may not take 4 yrs for the next election....

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It may not take 4 yrs for the next election....

doesn't matter nobody would vote for a good platform anyways. cpc is just the liberals in different clothing. migrants are still coming either way.
another election is a waste of time and more tax payers money down the toilet.
enjoy.

Keith Brown

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ken you make a good point about unifying the right. If I was in Ontario, Quebec or BC I would definitely vote CPC even if they had a Dick Weed candidate. In my riding there is slightly better than no chance that my Dick Weed CPC candidate John Barlow will get less than 60% of the vote. In fact I expect he will receive closer to 80%. So with that being said I don't want to validate an MP that doesn't have One Notable Accomplishment in the last 4 years. It's my objective to send a message to the CPC and there local constituency that there inactivity over the past four years is unacceptable. Fact is that if it was a close race I would vote CPC. So I simply don't want to throw my vote away.

If I'm wrong and the CPC looses my riding then it's on me. I was wrong once when I voted for Ralph Klien when he first ran for mayor. I didn't think he would win I just didn't like the other guys. Look how that worked out.

My CPC candidate received over 82% of the vote. PPC got 2.6% they came in 5th place behind the greens. Not sure if my message got thru to my Donkey Dick MP. lmao.

Kind

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
300 000 Canadians voted for the PPC. Not a bad number considering all the other parties seemed targeted on them as well as most of the media.

Bernier said he will continue to fight. He isn’t quitting. Nor should he. Change that big rarely happens in 12 months. I applaud his positivity and is showing he truly believes in his convictions.

gunner3006

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I’m gonna say it. Everyone is free to vote for whoever they want. That’s part of the freedom we get living in our country. But he represents Quebec. Was or is he trying to take down the bloc? Losing in your own riding with his status would typically be a big deal but because he was forming a new party it’s not surprising and it shouldn’t be to others. 300,000 votes are a lot. Weather for NDP libs or conservatives. He lives in Quebec. Talk about going into the belly of the beast. His targets were wrong. To me 300,000 votes were absolutely wasted. I’m not gonna hate on this. Just my opinion.

Top Bottom