Powersteering issues

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a 2013 renny 1000 and if I ride slower in tight trails my power assist quits and gets so stiff you can barely move the bars. It's been in for 3 weeks and They have no clue as to why it does this. After an Internet search I see lots of 2013 have issues. Which make no sense cause my 2012 worked great. Has anyone else seen this on there bikes?? If its not fixed I am trading in my brand new bike for a different one before the long weekend. Very frustrated with brp on this issue.

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i dont have 13 but i have heard of issuies too but not heard anything on reslove thou..??
they must of did the usually check on the buds and updated the dps, if there was one.. they probably did that already??
and still don't know eh?

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i dont have 13 but i have heard of issuies too but not heard anything on reslove thou..??
they must of did the usually check on the buds and updated the dps, if there was one.. they probably did that already??
and still don't know eh?
They did that already. Of course they won't change the powersteering unit because they can't duplicate it in a parking lot. Sad part is if I trade in I already have a clutch kit. Snorkels. Headed grips. Bar riser. Winch. Yesterday I did take it to another dealer that's not in Edmonton and expect them to go the extra mile for the service. I will never by a unit from a big city dealer again. Last winter my xm wouldn't hold rpm for the entire season and not one local dealer could help me. I was getting out performed by all sleds on long pulls and there was nothing wrong with my sled according to the dealer. I always seem to buy the Lemons. Lol What sucks is I'm on holidays next week and may not have a machine to ride while in cadomin. Fingers crossed!

Top Bottom