Powderlites, WOW what customer service!!

Lococoin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would like to thank Darren and Dave at Powderlites for going out of their way to keep their customers happy.

Here is the story:

I bought a new but second hand Nytro stage 2 turbo kit from someone on Totally Yamaha. When it arrived, everything was ok but the intercooler had been bent up during shipping. It had punched through its box along with the box the rest of the parts were in and had been taking a beating.

I decided to bring my intercooler to the Edmonton snow show on Saturday so I could show them the damage, and find out how i could possibly get it fixed. Darren suggested i run out to my truck and grab it and he would take care of it.

He did just that, they repaired the intercooler by cutting off that section and rewelding a new piece on. He also included all the upgraded parts for that kit(airbox pieces, turbo hanger, etc) and sent it out on the bus yesterday(two business day turn around). I called him today and he said NO CHARGE! for the repair or the upgraded parts.

Keep in mind I didn't even buy the kit directly from them, it was technically a used kit. I must say I am more than pleased with their service. They almost always answer the phone and if they dont they call you back right away. I can't think of another company out there that has went out of their way as much as they have.

Thanks again guys! If you want a top notch kit with even better customer service I suggest you check them out.

Powder Lites Inc - Custom Manufacturer of High Quality Snowmobile Accessories

Dobir

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great to hear that..that kind of business goes a long way..I just bookmarked it for a freind who is a Yamaha guy...

NM

Boost It - Fuel your Boost
Reaction score
It will be interesting to see how these kits work. I ride in Revelstoke alot, and have never seen one. I hope Dave has no problem getting Rapid 3 boxes, I here he already burned his bridges with the supplier.

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will be checking them out when I turbo my sled thanks for the post.:d

Top Bottom