Powderlites Pro Turbo Kit

gmustangt

Reaction score
Before anyone gets any more bad information from this thread, you should Google "how does a 2 stroke engine work?". Of course the fuel from the extra injectors will make it in to the combustion event...when the reeds valve opens and let's it in.
Not really sure where you are getting your information, but once you are done educating yourself and whoever is giving you the bad information, you can come back and edit your last post. The reed valves have everything to do with letting fuel in from extra injectors, not the injector timing from extra injectors.
How do you think carbs ever worked???

In a n/a motor the reeds depend on the vacuum of the upstroke to open.
But now lets apply boost pressure to the reeds and they will be forced open due to the pressure that is coming at them!
We still need the reeds there to do there job when the motor is not producing boost, but we don't need to worry about any mixture coming back out when the reeds are open because its getting forced through...
Reeds work when there is more pressure on the intake side (atmospheric) and less on the piston side aka vacuum...
Here's some info with some facts Not just telling someone to go educate themselves
You guys can form your own opinion

Vertical-Extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
"You guys can form your own opinion"

I think most of us already have...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ooouch my thumb! Do you ride 4 stoke sport quads in the summer? 90% of dudes that drive them do that with there throttle! And I ask the same question why?

gmustangt

Reaction score
Lol sorry these clips upset so many of you so much.
Guess ill go find a hill and pin it for 20 seconds because that really shows alot...

JP.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol sorry these clips upset so many of you so much.
Guess ill go find a hill and pin it for 20 seconds because that really shows alot...

It's ok, it sounds like you guys got it all figured out.
3 extreme videos of a 13 pro with extra tall windshield and a couple gauges, and a mustang guy saying that this powderlites kit is the next best thing.
Start selling kits, I'm sure there might be a handful of people that haven't heard of powderlites past history.

Ok thanks

gmustangt

Reaction score
Does your Powder Lights Turbo have throttle response like this?

Boost It Pro Eagles Pass Jan. 11 - YouTube

EZ buddy! Do you have a name for the goat at 2 seconds?
other than that looks good! I figured after 2+ years and all the hype it would be flawless.

Jp I know the tall windshield isn't cool it should be taken off hack up my sled and a big ass air filter should be there, and I could make my screen name cooler, but I have sled necks and monster stickers... So don't worry :).

I'm here passing on some info boys, so others can consider it.
Powderlites sales don't put food on my table, or change my day, I have my own job away from snowmobiles.
good to see your happy with your kits! That's all a guy could ask for!

08nytro

Reaction score
EZ buddy! Do you have a name for the goat at 2 seconds?
other than that looks good! I figured after 2+ years and all the hype it would be flawless.

Jp I know the tall windshield isn't cool it should be taken off hack up my sled and a big ass air filter should be there, and I could make my screen name cooler, but I have sled necks and monster stickers... So don't worry :)

I'm here passing on some info boys, so others can consider it.
Powderlites sales don't put food on my table, or change my day, I have my own job away from snowmobiles.
good to see your happy with your kits! That's all a guy could ask for!

You have 400 miles on this kit and a couple videos of you riding in 6 inches of fresh snow on a sunny day. Lets see your stock airbox get enough air to let that crazy spinning turbo breathe when your hood is covered in snow.If powderlites doesnt put food on your table Dave must have bought you one expensive supper including desert.

Top Bottom