Powder and wind lips.......

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
Whats a guy gotta do to come down and ride with you for a few days Fernie? And nothing sexual please

I am sure he accepts good laughs.
Dinner supplied for going out and more laughs.

Being very Master Chef with you cooker will definitely reel him in...... LOL!

On a side note Doug. Apple crisp is very delicious on the hill.....Also diced some undercooked prime rib with shrooms and onions....Heaven in your mouth..

Great vid! keep them coming. Love to see people having so much fun!

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I still can't watch them on my phone, even if I go to ferniesnow you tube page

Fawk u tube then

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Whats a guy gotta do to come down and ride with you for a few days Fernie? And nothing sexual please

Like I tell people who want to ride; "I take a friend snowmobiling". Contrary to what a lot of people in Fernie think, I do not charge for my services. I like to get out and ride and I am proud of our area and like to introduce it to people. It really helps the economy but once again there are a lot of Fernie-ites who don't see it!

If my calendar is free, I will ride and take people out. There are places I won't go and I tell people that up front but they are welcome to go on their own. Some areas are avalanche prone, many have miles of ungroomed trail to get in and I won't road ride moguls for 40-50 kms, and some areas are just too crowded and over rated IMHO.

Just make a plan and I will see if it works on my end.

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
I still can't watch them on my phone, even if I go to ferniesnow you tube page

Fawk u tube then

You and I are stubborn cusses. If I didn't put music on my videos, there wouldn't be a problem with the copyright and viewing on other devices. I want music on my videos as that is part of my creativity. So, I to, say "fawk u tube then"

But it is your loss for not watching those fantastic videos...........:confused:

togo ripper

Reaction score
I finally got it figured out on the iPad, you have to go on YouTube settings and switch to desktop and watch it there, they don't like to play on mobile version, settings bar in top corner of the page hope this helps, great video by the way

Top Bottom