Posting cleanup and Information

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Hello, I will be going through doing some cleanup here on Sunday. There seems to be to much of this bashing and bantering thing going on and we need to clean this up now as it is getting out of hand. Mabie I should rent a boxing ring and we can have a SnowandMud boxing match but I feel that no one will show up but people to watch :d. Is't this about things we do for fun and enjoyment. There are a list of site rules on the main page left column, if there not followed you will find yourself getting warnings, infractions, and Bans based on what is done. We dont like to do this but I or other moderators don't need to get emails, PM's or even phone calls about who said this or who did what. Cant we just all get along.:d

Thanks,
Ron

sledslut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
RON, count me in on the boxing match.. lol. iam sure there are about 10ppl that i can bring

3M TA3

Reaction score
maybe you should leave it in the tailgate chat cause thats pretty much where it is confined too and not spilling into other threads...just saying :D

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
Or take it to another site....I won't be sad to see all the whinning and belly aching gone

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey, I am in for the boxing. I'll take on snotty :p:p:p:beer:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Or take it to another site....I won't be sad to see all the whinning and belly aching gone

If you want the whinning and belly aching gone....why not ban the whinners and belly achers??????? You ban the instigators hoping the whinning will stop, good temporary solution however whinners whine, it's what they do and eventually they will experiencing DT's and will be forced to find something else to whine about.
The so called instigators serve a valueble puropse on this site by identifying the whinners, this a tool you moderators could use to effectively identify and remove the belly achers.
From what I've observed although the "instigators" may cause the "whinners" to whine the former contribute more to the site than the latter both in entertainment as well as technical advise when requested....

Just sayin....

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
if you want the whinning and belly aching gone....why not ban the whinners and belly achers??????? You ban the instigators hoping the whinning will stop, good temporary solution however whinners whine, it's what they do and eventually they will experiencing dt's and will be forced to find something else to whine about.
The so called instigators serve a valueble puropse on this site by identifying the whinners, this a tool you moderators could use to effectively identify and remove the belly achers.
From what i've observed although the "instigators" may cause the "whinners" to whine the former contribute more to the site than the latter both in entertainment as well as technical advise when requested....

Just sayin....

quit whinning ...... Fug sakes

just sayin'

Last edited:

KH2110

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you want the whinning and belly aching gone....why not ban the whinners and belly achers??????? You ban the instigators hoping the whinning will stop, good temporary solution however whinners whine, it's what they do and eventually they will experiencing DT's and will be forced to find something else to whine about.
From what I've observed although the "instigators" may cause the "whinners" to whine the former contribute more to the site than the latter both in entertainment as well as technical advise when requested....

Just sayin....

not gonna lie........you nailed it!!!!:beer::beer::d

bbtoys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you don't know why they were banned you should most likely not chime in.

Top Bottom