postes not sowing up?

evan3000

Reaction score
posts not showing up?

what the heck, I replied to one post and started a new thread also and they didn't show up? can anybody answer why?

Last edited:

evan3000

Reaction score
the one was for a classified add for my sled, maybe that's the snow gods way of telling me not too...

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gremlins

Sent from my Milestone using Tapatalk

Looks like it review_gremlins_1a.jpg

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Talking about gremlins, how come we can't thank, like, recommend, nor love the initial post on a new thread or the first post on the second, third page etc.? There is an advertisement there and the "buttons" are wiped out again.....just like the "LIKE" button....Bogger did you break these buttons?????

PS didn't mean to high-jack the thread; just wanted Ron's attention for a little while......

Last edited:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Someones gotta take the fall...might as well be me...RK already de-friended me so what the hell...

Talking about gremlins, how come we can't thank, like, recommend, nor love the initial post on a new thread or the first post on the second, third page etc.? There is an advertisement there and the "buttons" are wiped out again.....just like the "LIKE" button....Bogger did you break these buttons?????

Top Bottom