Post your rant here

Radar78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got my haircut and the new hair dresser was a total smoke show, so the day is turning around for the better :D

I miss those smoke show hairdressers. I went bald at 17 so I’ve just been buzzing my own ever since. Saved some cash over the years I guess!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Would the 100$ be with a happy ending

I think they just cut hair at this place, but there is rub and tugs in Red Deer. I dont know if Revy has any though. You might have to go to Vernon :beep:

4extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So we go into a 7-11 yesterday( spruce grove), feeling like a slurpie, it was hot and nice out. I fill my PLASTIC cup with a four favorite mixture like I have always done. Looked around for a straw and there was none. The guy gets me a paper straw,😩. I asked him do you have any plastic straws. He said no we are not allow to have them. I said that it was overturned and plastic is allowed now. He said we are not getting any plastic straws. He then showed me a straw I could but for $2.49, made from PLASTIC. I said so you can't give me a free PLASTIC straw but you can sell me a PLASTIC straw. I put the slurpie down and walked out. My son really wanted the slurpie, so he bought the drink and paper straw. He didn't get half way through the drink and the straw was falling apart

Last edited:

zal

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went to McBlah’s drive through for breakfast this morning off 118 ave. After ordering, get asked if I want it in a bag. Well yeah, how else are you going to give me my food.
An extra $.15. Fawk me, what a joke.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Went to McBlah’s drive through for breakfast this morning off 118 ave. After ordering, get asked if I want it in a bag. Well yeah, how else are you going to give me my food.
An extra $.15. Fawk me, what a joke.
They tried that in Calgary and people went through the roof. Danielle Smith caught wind of it and ixnayed that immediately. Mayor Gonzo was not happy

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So we go into a 7-11 yesterday( spruce grove), feeling like a slurpie, it was hot and nice out. I fill my PLASTIC cup with a four favorite mixture like I have always done. Looked around for a straw and there was none. The guy gets me a paper straw,😩. I asked him do you have any plastic straws. He said no we are not allow to have them. I said that it was overturned and plastic is allowed now. He said we are not getting any plastic straws. He then showed me a straw I could but for $2.49, made from PLASTIC. I said so you can't give me a free PLASTIC straw but you can sell me a PLASTIC straw. I put the slurpie down and walked out. My son really wanted the slurpie, so he bought the drink and paper straw. He didn't get half way through the drink and the straw was falling apart
For reasons like that and other woke bs, i now carry my own stainless straws in various vehicles along with a plastic bucket for fast food should the need arise. Tired of there woke bs and get nice looks when i politely say no bag and you can send the paper straw to Trudumazz just put food in bucket got my own straw thanks and peel out lol!

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
For reasons like that and other woke bs, i now carry my own stainless straws in various vehicles along with a plastic bucket for fast food should the need arise. Tired of there woke bs and get nice looks when i politely say no bag and you can send the paper straw to Trudumazz just put food in bucket got my own straw thanks and peel out lol!
Obviously dedicated to the drive through!

Top Bottom