Post your rant here

52weekbreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
**** off lol
Yeah - stop drinking is not an attractive option. Pick a bar within walking distance or bring booze back to your room sounds like the most viable options unless you meet a pretty girl at the bar who will drive you home.

Halon60

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah - stop drinking is not an attractive option. Pick a bar within walking distance or bring booze back to your room sounds like the most viable options unless you meet a pretty girl at the bar who will drive you home.

Does she really have to be pretty?

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I havent played the get a ride home from a pretty girl scenario for a lot of years, as appealing as it does sound, My wife would surely not approve... and a mile and a half is too far for me to walk 3/4 pinned weaving in the slush. In a month or two I can ride my bike but until then... Taxi please!

52weekbreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I havent played the get a ride home from a pretty girl scenario for a lot of years, as appealing as it does sound, My wife would surely not approve... and a mile and a half is too far for me to walk 3/4 pinned weaving in the slush. In a month or two I can ride my bike but until then... Taxi please!

Sounds like we are in the same boat. Since option C is out, I would look at A & B. In the meantime though

Attachments

• skeletor drinking beer.jpg
    skeletor drinking beer.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 168

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score

Hahaha.............had a buddy who would regularly go to the Legion and close it down. Used to ride his bike home until one day...................yes, he got an impaired charge. Don't know if that would be the case in this day and age but be careful what you wish for.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hahaha.............had a buddy who would regularly go to the Legion and close it down. Used to ride his bike home until one day...................yes, he got an impaired charge. Don't know if that would be the case in this day and age but be careful what you wish for.

make sure it is all downhill from bar to motel,

Ballzdeep

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
One diesel pump at a gas station with 8 other empty pumps and a mini van has to use the only one with the yellow handle beside it...

Ballzdeep

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
after sitting in Tim Hortons drive thru for 10 mins and seeing all the people being smart and walking inside and then coming back out and you still haven't moved....then you get you get your coffee and its wrong! FAWK ME makes ya wanna drive back and FIRE IN THE HOLE!!

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
after sitting in Tim Hortons drive thru for 10 mins and seeing all the people being smart and walking inside and then coming back out and you still haven't moved....then you get you get your coffee and its wrong! FAWK ME makes ya wanna drive back and FIRE IN THE HOLE!!
I didn't get any dipping sauce with my nuggets last night. Really pizzed me off!

Ballzdeep

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I didn't get any dipping sauce with my nuggets last night. Really pizzed me off!

haha stay away from Westlock McDicks then...last time i was there i got salad dressing instead of sweetn sour sause....pretty sure them lil sh*ts were fawkn with me haha

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score

.....and you are already down the road. Pisses me off because I don't want to turn back.

Ballzdeep

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Selling parts on kijiji for half what you paid for them and people low balling ya to the max... asking $250 for something and they offer $100 and make a point of saying "cash" you Fawk tard WTF you think your gonna pay with? you think ima take a cheque or your debit card... my rant for today.

Top Bottom