Post your rant here

catalac

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What ever moron at highways who decided QE2 Innisfail to Red Deer needs to be sprayed with calcium chloride today when it’s 10 degrees out.

Luke The Drifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Finning and how they package parts! Jesus H Christmas there must be a contest at Tracker to see how big of a box they can pack the smallest parts in. I've literally had a bag of O-rings in a big box, wrapped in packing paper, wrapped in a much bigger box, covered in shrink wrap. Or when I order a complete set of filters for a machine and realistically it'll all fit in one decent sized box, nope, better package that individually and send you 6 different QR codes for the drop box.

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that's awesome. They haven't changed a bit from when I was a Finning employee
Finning and how they package parts! Jesus H Christmas there must be a contest at Tracker to see how big of a box they can pack the smallest parts in. I've literally had a bag of O-rings in a big box, wrapped in packing paper, wrapped in a much bigger box, covered in shrink wrap. Or when I order a complete set of filters for a machine and realistically it'll all fit in one decent sized box, nope, better package that individually and send you 6 different QR codes for the drop box.

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Get ready to get your frustrations on again as we are gonna get our first major snowfall in Alberta. Get ready for all the "New 2 Snow Again" drivers out there impeding traffic. The other day it was rain and peeps were driving 20-25 km under the limit Wow!! These types of people need a fricken "Bus Pass" not car insurance or a car for that matter. Besides we are in the middle of a "Pandemic lol" they should just ride the required 35 passenger limo ffs:/

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fawking health care workers whining and crying over cuts. Alberta has , per capita, the most expensive health care system in Canada. Grow up.

I’ll add that I’m fed up with the AHS employees and other random folks all crapping on the UCP for it. AHS has an increased budget from last year, but are very top heavy and inefficient. Blame AHS FFS!!!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’ll add that I’m fed up with the AHS employees and other random folks all crapping on the UCP for it. AHS has an increased budget from last year, but are very top heavy and inefficient. Blame AHS FFS!!!
The left only believes what their peerless leady Karen Notley tells them.

gunner3006

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well here it goes. I’ve contacted 4 different people about turbo sleds in the last week. 2 private and 2 dealers. When talking to the private guys about there machines neither knew anything about them. Like I mean nothing. So, I switched it up and talked to 2 dealers. The first dealer told me he didn’t know what boost the machine was running and if I wanted to know for sure I would have to pay his mechanic. I didn’t mince words. Told him to consider a career change. The second dealer actually sent me the link to the turbo company lol. He had no idea what they had going on. I’m not going to buy and sell the unit ffs.

Rant over.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well here it goes. I’ve contacted 4 different people about turbo sleds in the last week. 2 private and 2 dealers. When talking to the private guys about there machines neither knew anything about them. Like I mean nothing. So, I switched it up and talked to 2 dealers. The first dealer told me he didn’t know what boost the machine was running and if I wanted to know for sure I would have to pay his mechanic. I didn’t mince words. Told him to consider a career change. The second dealer actually sent me the link to the turbo company lol. He had no idea what they had going on. I’m not going to buy and sell the unit ffs.

Rant over.
thats unbelievable!

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
1- Kids with pellet guns thinking it’s ok to shoot innocent people. It’s not a Fawking video game you little twats.
2- Parents that haven’t taught their kids gun safety, morals, ethics or pretty much anything that will let them contribute to society.
Good luck Hadster.

gunner3006

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Got down to 50 seconds on a timed bid this afternoon for a sweet sled going at the RB auction. Went to place my bid. “Communication Error”
Some guy got a smokin deal. 2013 doo with an aero on it. 1600 km in pristine shape. Started first pull. Lots of goodys. Good compression. It went for $5750. Not a scratch on the sled.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuukc.

gunner3006

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tough break Chadd! Thats a smokin deal!

I was gonna blame Ross but I can’t even do that. I was texting him at the same time. Actually you know what I’m gonna blame him. If I wasn’t texting him I would have bid with 2 mins left

Pedaling pete

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Get a quote from the Autobody shop for 3400$, so I give them the go ahead. Call me a day later, now its 4200$+ and do you want us to repaint the tailgate or just touch it up.

Well the tailgate was mint when I dropped off the truck yesterday, and I just wanted you to fix the dent in box.... WTF

Last edited:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Get a quote from the Autobody shop for 3400$, so I give them the go ahead. Call me a day later, now its 4200$+ and do you want us to repaint the tailgate or just touch it up.

Well the tailgate was mint when I dropped of the truck yesterday, and I just wanted you to fix the dent in box.... WTF
I think they got some splainin' to doo?

Top Bottom