Post your rant here

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
MIL has been in the hospital a while. Nurses are being replaced with nurses from the Philippines that work for cheap. Not as good she says, and then there's the challenge of understanding them.

Are they not in the nurses union? I think they all get paid the same?
They are very kind and hard working people.

ATV Rancher

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Are they not in the nurses union? I think they all get paid the same?
They are very kind and hard working people.
Right to work state. We're told they don't. She's had intestinal cancer, and things haven't gone well, and hospital is on lock down. So who knows.....

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My rant....people that say they enjoy getting out in their atv’s to enjoy the great outdoors, escape the city and enjoy the wilderness.....then put the loudest pipes they can find on their machine ( so EVERYONE can enjoy hearing them for miles) , and also but a big, loud stereo on their SxS so that when they stop, EVERYONE for a mile or so gets to listen to their head banging music while the stop for lunch or a beer.....WTF?

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Or the dick that comes out to random camp with their 150000 dollar toy hauler with a stereo that is more expensive than my trailer just so he can play his music all night but doesn’t ride all weekend only because he can’t do it in his little yuppie condo

Bernoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had a bud roll down his window and play his 1 year olds music in staging area. I think all the dads smiled and phoned home.

Reactions: RXN

Ronaha

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We had a hair nation rocker join up for a ride sept long blasting the ole glam rock in his sxs all weekend, man it was hilarious! Something totally different we had a riot with that guy all weekend.

kanedog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kanedog 2015-2019, thanks for the good times S&M!
Sled related business owners who ask no questions or offer any useful sled info on snow and mud. But then insult other business products and promote their sled related business.

If I see this behaviour again, I’ll start naming names and insulting those products. And I got a looooooong list of said products and businesses.

Thx, Captain Kanedog.

rodney1960

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
people that don't listen to Trudeau.

stay home, stay back. no groups larger than 2 at a time.

praise your government for the increasing Carbon tax. not all hero's wear capes.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

praise your government for the increasing Carbon tax. not all hero's wear capes.
Fake news. No one from Calgary would say this. Where do you actually live?

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

you sound like a prime candidate to go cradled trudeaus balls for him and share your stories on what it feels like to be dumb.
meanwhile your getting roasted on another thread...time to move on.

Top Bottom