Post your rant here

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The last few weeks in Canada has been bad,, What is wrong with people.
248FF5CD-7C94-4435-B990-6A39C4C755E3.jpg

tejay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gravel truck drivers on night shift snow removal operations that insist on using engine brakes in town:mad:

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
An ambulance was involved in a collision Monday on Stoney Trail in Calgary. Three people are injured.An ambulance was involved in a collision Monday on Stoney Trail in Calgary. Three people are injured.
Three people were injured Monday morning when a motorist collided with an ambulance.
The incident took place around 11:30 a.m. on Stoney Trail. Both vehicles were heading east towards Chapparal Boulevard, when the crash occurred.
Two male EMS employees are in serious but stable condition, with non life-threatening injuries, along with the driver of the other car.
The ambulance was en route to a call at the time.

Bernoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had a guy in a bearing shop having trouble getting the right bearing for me. At the end i asked if he wanted to remeasure to make sure. No good to go he said. Piss me off since the calipers were right on counter. Bearing was $5 but had to buy few cans of brakeclean to make the minimum charge policy. Get home with the wrong bearing and bunch of brakeclean i didn't need. FRIGGGGG

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had a guy in a bearing shop having trouble getting the right bearing for me. At the end i asked if he wanted to remeasure to make sure. No good to go he said. Piss me off since the calipers were right on counter. Bearing was $5 but had to buy few cans of brakeclean to make the minimum charge policy. Get home with the wrong bearing and bunch of brakeclean i didn't need. FRIGGGGG

Frustrating isn’t it? A guy has to measure and check parts himself nowadays, the parts monkeys just grab whatever the computer screen tells them....

gunner3006

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There gone. Almost all of our wholesalers did it. I’m going on a rant here. When I was just out of high school and getting into the the refrigeration and heating trade I remember leaning on the Bob’s with glasses. All these guys were retired mechanics. These guys would take you in the back and show you how a tool works or gas control and so on.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You know its like the difference between Cabela's and Bass Pro. Just after the merger I was talking to an older, very knowledgeable clerk at Cabela's telling him how much I enjoyed dealing there rather than Bass Pro who seems to have a lot of people that are young and know nothing about the products or sports they work in. Its then he told me the 2 companies had merged and Bass told Cabela's they would keep there name and run their stores like they always have as their business model was more successful than their own. Crazy. The bigger company buys out the smaller one and leaves them be because they are more profitable than themselves.

Bernoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Took it back today and politly asked him to measure it. Crap he says the numbers on it are correct but it is smaller. No sorry or " here " is a free can of brakeclean. Customer service should be "more" out there these days. Ya it was a $5 bearing but I just might know someone that needs $100 bearings

Cdnfireman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Took it back today and politly asked him to measure it. Crap he says the numbers on it are correct but it is smaller. No sorry or " here " is a free can of brakeclean. Customer service should be "more" out there these days. Ya it was a $5 bearing but I just might know someone that needs $100 bearings

Amazing. Not sure what is worse, the lousy service or the fact that they have a minimum invoice policy in this economy.

Top Bottom