Post your rant here

Ronaha

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't understand the whole "show" thing.......there's my rant......people who go to sled shows, that's what we have Internet for now.

Got boost want snow

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't understand the whole "show" thing.......there's my rant......people who go to sled shows, that's what we have Internet for now.
Lost is the art of communications as in face to face!!! Anyone can be a keyboard jockey and you can read their emotions by what they write. WRONG!!! Sled shows are about meeting up with friends, viewing new products, having a wonder afternoon with family. To bad it is losing out to the Internet.

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haven't rode yet but keep getting memory notifications on FB of pics of rides in prior years and now google photos is doing it too. And barely a snowflake in the forecast... got me hurtin'.

gunner3006

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Shipping. Man has that industry taken a beating or what. Say what you want about greyhound. If I ordered a part from Calgary at 3-4 pm in the afternoon, it was on my shop doorstep the next morning. In Grande Prairie. Now I’m lucky if I talk to someone that’s got 3 brain cells all working together.

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Deleted my eco diesel because of the crappy egr cooler was leaking. Ram is now going to do recall on leaking egr coolers. Bastards.

Top Bottom