Post your rant here

Luke The Drifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ordering parts for an excavator. I specifically told them on the phone, "Here is my machine make/model/serial number, I need the swing drive dipstick tube, not the fill tube, the dipstick tube". Yup ok, they have one at the warehouse, it'll be there in 1-2hrs. I show up to grab it and they ordered the fill tube... I reorder the part, and its the same thing, 1-2 hrs away coming from the warehouse:frusty:. It only took two tries and a few trips across the city but I got what I needed so the machine can go out to work!:rant:

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
which outfit?
Ordering parts for an excavator. I specifically told them on the phone, "Here is my machine make/model/serial number, I need the swing drive dipstick tube, not the fill tube, the dipstick tube". Yup ok, they have one at the warehouse, it'll be there in 1-2hrs. I show up to grab it and they ordered the fill tube... I reorder the part, and its the same thing, 1-2 hrs away coming from the warehouse:frusty:. It only took two tries and a few trips across the city but I got what I needed so the machine can go out to work!:rant:

CJR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here is my rant for today. We have a permanent campsite and some people decided that they need the stuff more than the campers. So mid day on Tuesday they came in the backway and took 3 generators, 2 chainsaws, lots of fishing gear, and beer. But the kicker is they took the beer from one site and went to another site and got into the trailer and set the awning out and drank the beer. My site didn;t have anything missing but my critter cams showed 3 lads in my site Sunday night. So my rant is PUCK OFF and get a job and a life and buy your own gear and beer. First time in 25 years that the camp ground had issues.

Check out the perimeter trip alarms. Could be useful attached to a shed door, RV door......
https://fithops.com/collections/perimeter-trip-alarms/products/12-gauge-perimeter-alarm

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We (da War dept and I) spend a long weekend camping. All good. Much delish food, lotsa booze, lotsa sleep in....me cleaning and cooking, etc. We’re home 1/2 a day....pizza circle things in oven...burnt, smoke, smoke alarms...how is this fair??

Ballzdeep

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dudes with Hand and face tattoos but the rest of your arms aint got no ink. you try hard's look dumb AF. You got the attention you wanted, thanks for making me laugh.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
People parking in Fire Lanes,,,,,

Grinder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
absolutely agree with this, for example at farmers markets, outdoor restaurants , car shows - like WTF is wrong with you?
Apparently the new Canadian Tire in the park is dog friendly because the owners are dog lovers.

tejay

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stopping at crosswalks for pedestrians and then they wave you to go by.
Cross the f^ckin street! I didnt stop to get your permission to continue driving!
or they are just standing there trying to decide what they are doing or where they are going , you stop and they then make a decision to go the other way . :tearhairout:

green-horn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Buying a brand new artic fox truck camper with slide 14 months ago and having the slide ball bearings fall out. Then finding out NOT covered.

Top Bottom