Post your rant here

Ballzdeep

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I saw Def Leppard with Motley C as their back up band back in the 80s at the saddle dome. Great times!!!

Maybe 88 or 89? Girls tour? That was my first concert...Tommy came out upside down with the drum set spinning over top the crowd. Seen my first flash of titties too. epic when your only 8.

Sorry to side track to far...back to ranting.

Ive probably bitched about this before but... You fawkn nut jobs that have to close your car door and walk about 20 feet away from your car and turn around and "BEEP BEEP!" and lock your doors...Just seen it 10 mins ago! "hey ya goof, there's a magic switch/button on your cars door that you can push before you get out that locks the door for you without pissing off the entire parking lot with your horn honking...

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thats exactly the time 1988! and yes I remember him coming out upside down. Never did see the flasher though :(

Maybe 88 or 89? Girls tour? That was my first concert...Tommy came out upside down with the drum set spinning over top the crowd. Seen my first flash of titties too. epic when your only 8.

Ive probably bitched about this before but... You fawkn nut jobs that have to close your car door and walk about 20 feet away from your car and turn around and "BEEP BEEP!" and lock your doors...Just seen it 10 mins ago! "hey ya goof, there's a magic switch/button on your cars door that you can push before you get out that locks the door for you without pissing off the entire parking lot with your horn honking...

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

The key is to turn off the horn. In many new vehicles you cannot lock from the inside, if you try horn will honk and unlocks the door makes it impossible to lock keys inside.

Last edited:

Ballzdeep

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The key is to turn off the horn. In many new vehicles you cannot lock from the inside, if you try horn will honk and unlocks the door makes it impossible to lock keys inside.

You killed my rant Cyle...your a horn honking point and button pusher aren't you? haha jk

Cat401

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
^^^^^^…..vehicle alarm activates when you lock with the key fob....not when door locked manually....I think that is why most people do not lock the doors manually

Last edited:

Ronaha

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Psycho leftys taking away even their own freedoms every day.....I think they are even getting sick of themselves.

Top Bottom