Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• avy pic.jpg
    avy pic.jpg
    166.7 KB · Views: 868

J__Zak

Reaction score
Wrecked sled we saw early season ride at clemina & buddies stuck at renshaw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Dlo

meatbag

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Beach Corner-Just follow the tracks from the liquo
This happened to my grandfather many many decades ago. Landed on a northern island in the snow and things went wrong. Had to wait till summer to get it out. This plane is still flying today. IMG_1056.jpg IMG_1058.jpg IMG_1059.jpg
I think actually the prop was bent... and the left wing was a bit off kilter...

Attachments

• IMG_1059.jpg
    IMG_1059.jpg
    196 KB · Views: 851

whitegold

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OUCH!! Ya... he did quite a number on it!! Well, with Bill's plane the insurance wrote it off and Bill got a payout of $60,000. then bought the plane back from the insurance company for $20,000 and did all the needed repairs to get it flying again... so it is also flying....

This happened to my grandfather many many decades ago. Landed on a northern island in the snow and things went wrong. Had to wait till summer to get it out. This plane is still flying today.View attachment 166611View attachment 166612View attachment 166613

Heimie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Let's keep this going, this is great! Here's a lame one of me in Revy last year. Had the competition track on it and found out the hard way that it's not so good in the deep fluffy pow!

Attachments

• revvy-1-2.jpg
    revvy-1-2.jpg
    77.9 KB · Views: 1,025
Reactions: RXN

waynemags

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not as good as most here but very sudden stop. was in revy. first day with turbo. made a climb then hit DSCF2854.jpg hidden wall hard on way down.

Reactions: RXN

SRT

Reaction score
here is one of me in Sicamous around Christmas. Fell off then trenched it. Pretty lame.

I would rather be sledding.

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A few from Belle Mountain Feb 14, 15, & 16th.

What a great time. One of the guys riding with us is from France, been over here since September, and never been on a sled before. He loved it.

Sunday night was a late one, one of the boys got a little stuck in the creek, ended up running back to town to rent a cable come-a-long and some shackles and tow straps, needed to winch the sled out of the creek, the track was so froze up, it took a bit to break it free.

Still Sunday was the best ride I've had in years.

:beer:

Attachments

• Ryan stuck 1.jpg
    Ryan stuck 1.jpg
    221.2 KB · Views: 615
  • Matt in tree well jpeg.jpg
    Matt in tree well jpeg.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 606
  • Flo in creek jpeg.jpg
    Flo in creek jpeg.jpg
    228.6 KB · Views: 610
  • Ryan stuck 2 jpeg.jpg
    Ryan stuck 2 jpeg.jpg
    173.4 KB · Views: 610
  • Dave stuck jpeg.jpg
    Dave stuck jpeg.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 605
  • Matts tree 1 jpeg.jpg
    Matts tree 1 jpeg.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 607
  • Matts tree 2 jpeg.jpg
    Matts tree 2 jpeg.jpg
    194.5 KB · Views: 604
  • Matts Creek 1 jpeg.jpg
    Matts Creek 1 jpeg.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 604
  • Matts creek 2 jpeg.jpg
    Matts creek 2 jpeg.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 607

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sunday night was a late one, one of the boys got a little stuck in the creek, ended up running back to town to rent a cable come-a-long and some shackles and tow straps, needed to winch the sled out of the creek, the track was so froze up, it took a bit to break it free.

Still Sunday was the best ride I've had in years.

:beer:
lol....I had a boo boo last friday coming down Allan Creek trail at around km 3.5, got off to the side too far avoiding the moguls and dropped a ski over the edge. down we went into the trees....sled knocked a slab of snow off the side before rolling down, and buried me before parking itself upside down on top of me. that was pretty spooky. had to run to town and get a come along and some rope. got it back on it's skis and pointed up the bank when the groomer showed up coming back down, he kicked off his drag and pulled it out for us. we gave him a generous gratuity for his time. and no....there were no pics lol.

I did snap one of this guy on a pro in Allan on the other side of the old hillclimb, he stuck it there and then some dude on a freeride XM made the track above him while he was digging. then the guy comes back on the same slope a little lower and does it again, bulldogs it down beside the guy to ask if he needs a hand.....thought buddy was gonna crack him with his shovel. I know I would have....

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jesus you need a hoe to dig it out of that treewell, solid work!

Top Bottom