Post cool atv pics/videos here!

i ford i

Reaction score
how do you like the silver backs on there? they didnt due dung all for me i found so swapped them out, just curious for other input on them. thanks. and awesome pics everyone!! looks KILLER!

Honestly;

They are insane, so far the best tire i've had i think, I was skeptical about them before trying but I prefer them over the mudzillas my brother has. Goes through snow great because they are skinny and "dig to china" tires,had it through a fair amount of mud not alot to say its tried tested a true yet; not the right season; and I only have 250k on them yet but i'm happy with them. granted they are a bit heavy, but it is expected granted how big they are. the 800 has plenty of power to turn those suckers :)

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure what it's called, but it runs alongside Hwy 43 just north of Whitecourt to a little staging area beside Hwy 32, and yeah, it was much too deep to cross right now lol

Inside the headlight pod

I was just thinking when I saw the pic that looks like the sakwatamau river, shes deep and fast right now, should come down alot very soon, usually barely 6" deep in spots come summer

The End

Reaction score
I was just thinking when I saw the pic that looks like the sakwatamau river, shes deep and fast right now, should come down alot very soon, usually barely 6" deep in spots come summer

Yeah, we usually head out on the trails, and come back to the trucks through the river, but this time there was no chance of riding up through that.

There was lots of water everywhere!

Attachments

• IMGP0814 (Medium).JPG
    IMGP0814 (Medium).JPG
    179.5 KB · Views: 370

mudd kitty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jealous of ur May long Dave B!! I got stuck at home being the good aunty and bb sitting. Too many kids not enough quads.

Cheers:beer:

Top Bottom