Possible to climb the 90 on a stocker?

Holden_magroin

Reaction score
Have an overconfident buddy on a 13 pro rmk 155 that took a couple pokes at the bottom half of the bull pen last year and is convinced that he could crest the 90 on his stock pro rmk? What do you guys think? Personally I think he's out to lunch, has a stock sled ever went up or even came close to climbing one of those chutes in the bull pen?

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have an overconfident buddy on a 13 pro rmk 155 that took a couple pokes at the bottom half of the bull pen last year and is convinced that he could crest the 90 on his stock pro rmk? What do you guys think? Personally I think he's out to lunch, has a stock sled ever went up or even came close to climbing one of those chutes in the bull pen?
Convince him he can do it no problem.........take video.

snorider99

Reaction score
Yes.. some french guy did it on his gfs stocker 800 summit. . Its on mtn mod maina I believe and it was a couple yrs ago

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes.. some french guy did it on his gfs stocker 800 summit. . Its on mtn mod maina I believe and it was a couple yrs ago

LOL that sled has stock stickers on the hood and that's about it.....

Clode

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that stoker did that on hero snow.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't think that sled was stock... Mod man you wanna elaborate for us?

That was Felix (frenchie). On his wife angels sled. No big bore. Just some clutching and a 156" 2.5 track. He is young and slim and a great rider. No cheeseburgered up like myself. I needed a turbo.

JP.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Yes easily

jeff.frost

Reaction score
I heard it was monster too. Never know, maybe he ventured over to the 90 after?

Sent from my iPhone using

foghorn

Reaction score
Im thinking it alot about the size of your stones aswell.Looks not to bad on video but stand up top and look over the edge.It will change alot of guys minds about climbing it.I will admit it changed my mind in a hurry.Lol

Sheriff

Reaction score
Spring conditions are the only time a stocker is going up the 90...that Video is obviously taken when the snow is rock hard...it still take skills though as well as some b*lls. she is a long way down...

pistonbroke800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Spring conditions are the only time a stocker is going up the 90...that Video is obviously taken when the snow is rock hard...it still take skills though as well as some b*lls. she is a long way down...

Hey Marcel!

Top Bottom