Possible problems with the 174 T3

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Check this out. The pipe comes into the can from the side so you got the whole top of the can to mount your muffpot. Look real close, all you got up there is the probe mount.

Winning!

Well on second look. The side cover vent might be dumping in that location... Ahhhh something will work. My hotdogger on the 14 is mounted right behind the can on the pipe and is Kind of a pita. Be nice to have more room there with the t3.

Hey Steph, Turbo Al makes a nice can for our yellow sleds that includes a two-tier muffpot! Lemon garlic shrimp in the top for an appetizer just before the BBQ strip loin stips with fresh Habarno sauce veggies..........Mmmmmmmmmm

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just curious, I was looking through the options and there is a third LED light that you can get that mounts under the headlights. Is this new for this year or has it been around? Thinking it's pretty cool though.
It's been available since 12 or 13. Way bright, works well.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wait till the cans have been developed, the pipe and can are different on the t3.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Team Pigeon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why is it that everytime we stockers mention muffpot hot pot or hotdogger, that we hear of the sled shed thing cooker? Everytime. We know all about them, I like the can to remain stock.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why is it that everytime we stockers mention muffpot hot pot or hotdogger, that we hear of the sled shed thing cooker? Everytime. We know all about them, I like the can to remain stock.

Cause there the sh!t that's y

sent while I should be drinking tea's

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my thing cooker started rattling inside, sounded terrible. cut it apart and there's a metal screen in the upper section that has come loose. not impressed. 3 phone calls to the sled shed to try and get a schematic so I can weld it back into place....Al is always busy, and no one seems to be giving him the message or he don't give a sh!t. whatever....back to cold subs I guess. funny thing, put the stock suitcase back on, and my sled runs way better. crispy throttle response at all ranges, and better fuel mileage. hmm...

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Speaking of "cool kids", that avatar sure is a cool. I'm betting that ol' coyote, snopro, would jump all over something like that, eh!
hahaha....yeah, I guess I should change it now that the sqwaking has died down

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
my thing cooker started rattling inside, sounded terrible. cut it apart and there's a metal screen in the upper section that has come loose. not impressed. 3 phone calls to the sled shed to try and get a schematic so I can weld it back into place....Al is always busy, and no one seems to be giving him the message or he don't give a sh!t. whatever....back to cold subs I guess. funny thing, put the stock suitcase back on, and my sled runs way better. crispy throttle response at all ranges, and better fuel mileage. hmm...

its unreal what my MBRP can did to the powerband of my sleds. there is virtually no midrange. low end and top end are incredible but there is a complete dead zone right before it hits 7500rpm and starts screaming. where as the factory can is basically a smooth powerband all the way up the rpm range

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
its unreal what my MBRP can did to the powerband of my sleds. there is virtually no midrange. low end and top end are incredible but there is a complete dead zone right before it hits 7500rpm and starts screaming. where as the factory can is basically a smooth powerband all the way up the rpm range
I had never even started my sled with the suitcase on, put the MBRP on when I put the sled together out of the crate. I couldn't believe how nice it runs now. Ralph from Split Second was doing tech at some drags I was in with my '01 doo, he spotted that I had V-Force reeds and told me I would have to run in "improved" stock class until he saw my MBRP can....then he says, "ah you have a can....you can run in stock".

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
The t3 have a smaller factory muffler and actually has a sweet sound... Much louder than stock xm's but not as loud as the mbrp... Smooth powerband throughout the range... It does sound good.. The regular xm's will have the suitcase mufflers (tuned they said)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Top Bottom