Possible problems with the 174 T3

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Holy cow! I just realized if we didn't introduce the T3 this year we would be like Polaris and have no changes for next year?:p

I think the Polaris guys have been telling you for a few years you needed those changes. Sure sucks you had to ride a sled dor so long that needed over 20 changes at one time. Identify the deficiencies and make changes as needed, it seems Polaris and Doo both did that this year. LOL.[/QUOTE]Oh god Lenny. You just can't let it go can you? Your like a vulture hanging out in the Doo threads waiting for a bone. We make changes and there is always a reason as far as you are concerned. Ask the Polaris guys how no changes this year are working for them? Our dealership snowchecked over 120 T3's alone and our Polaris dealer across the street did 15. Polaris will be hard pressed to stay ahead of Yamaha this year with those numbers. Polaris sat on their azz just admit it?

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think the Polaris guys have been telling you for a few years you needed those changes. Sure sucks you had to ride a sled dor so long that needed over 20 changes at one time. Identify the deficiencies and make changes as needed, it seems Polaris and Doo both did that this year. LOL.
Oh god Lenny. You just can't let it go can you? Your like a vulture hanging out in the Doo threads waiting for a bone. We make changes and there is always a reason as far as you are concerned. Ask the Polaris guys how no changes this year are working for them? Our dealership snowchecked over 120 T3's alone and our Polaris dealer across the street did 15. Polaris will be hard pressed to stay ahead of Yamaha this year with those numbers. Polaris sat on their azz just admit it?[/QUOTE]

WE make changes. Lol. That sort of explains it. And most of your " yay me " posts are like a bone, Not much meat. And stop trying to blow air up our a$$es with your goofy numbers, we all go to the mountains and it's evident that Doo and Polaris are most prevalent, maybe in your little area it's totally skewed one way, but in other areas it's obviously different, almost equal and in some areas way more Pro's. I know, i know, "that cant be true cause I like Doo" . Lol.
In yiur area its Probably cause of all the posts you put up expounding on the virtues , again and again and again. You I understand, a Vested interest being a salesperson and good for you, its yiur livelihood, the goofs like maxwell and a few other Doo Jammie wearing zealots are just silly ego jockeys.
Great sled, good for Doo, it's getting better all the time, but reality is , this year they learned a lot from the success of the Pro the last few years. And that's what it's about, watching the successes of your competition and responding to it. And they did that, so good on em.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Do you have a crush on me you bring me into everything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk -

LENNY HAS NO FACTS OR TRUTHS TO BACK ANY OF HIS OPINIONATED POSTS, SO HE'S ON MY IGNORE LIST ANYWAY......... HE'S A NAYSAYER .... JUS' SAYIN'

naysayer One who frequently engages in excessive complaining, negative banter and/or a genuinely poor and downbeat attitude. Naysayers are distinguished by their tendency to consistently view the glass half empty, make frequent one-way trips to negative town, and constantly emphasize the worst of a situation. They have the capacity to rant and whine for hours on end about the most insignificant inconveniences. They tend to travel solo, but have the keen ability to spread their pessimistic attitude to a group of unsuspecting bystanders and encourage others to employ their mindset.
Naysayers tend to blend in with those around them rather well, granted they have learned over the years to adapt to their surroundings. However, when the opportunity arises, their true nature will be exposed and they will stop at nothing to exclude others or bring a general sense of negativity to any situation.
Not to be confused with non-naysayers who fight against the negativity brought forth by naysayers, make the best of a situation and are not afraid to call out a naysayer on the spot.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LENNY HAS NO FACTS OR TRUTHS TO BACK ANY OF HIS OPINIONATED POSTS, SO HE'S ON MY IGNORE LIST ANYWAY......... HE'S A NAYSAYER .... JUS' SAYIN'

naysayer One who frequently engages in excessive complaining, negative banter and/or a genuinely poor and downbeat attitude. Naysayers are distinguished by their tendency to consistently view the glass half empty, make frequent one-way trips to negative town, and constantly emphasize the worst of a situation. They have the capacity to rant and whine for hours on end about the most insignificant inconveniences. They tend to travel solo, but have the keen ability to spread their pessimistic attitude to a group of unsuspecting bystanders and encourage others to employ their mindset.
Naysayers tend to blend in with those around them rather well, granted they have learned over the years to adapt to their surroundings. However, when the opportunity arises, their true nature will be exposed and they will stop at nothing to exclude others or bring a general sense of negativity to any situation.
Not to be confused with non-naysayers who fight against the negativity brought forth by naysayers, make the best of a situation and are not afraid to call out a naysayer on the spot.

Ps tend to ride Polaris lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Oh great, now the geek mod squad is gonna get involved.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Not this one, but I do think they're a very good sled.

I like the sled you ride. And I shouldn't say to much about the pro I have never road one. The last Polaris I had was my 08 800 dragon so I got a good reason to hate them !

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like the sled you ride. And I shouldn't say to much about the pro I have never road one. The last Polaris I had was my 08 800 dragon so I got a good reason to hate them !

I'm gonna ride this one again next winter I think, I liked it maybe make a few changes. There's already a bunch of Pros in our riding group some boosted and lots of XM's and this year a couple of the guys bought the new 174 Doo so I'm looking forward to being able to try them out also. They all have their strong and weak points it seems.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm gonna ride this one again next winter I think, I liked it maybe make a few changes. There's already a bunch of Pros in our riding group some boosted and lots of XM's and this year a couple of the guys bought the new 174 Doo so I'm looking forward to being able to try them out also. They all have their strong and weak points it seems.

I like that we don't all ride the same sleds. The cats I ride with we're testing stuff like reeds. Jaws fat boy single pipe. Gearing back up and using the evo engine brace. The one 2014 m800 with the jaws set up handed us xm's are butt's on the spring snow in April. Those cats gain the same with a pipe as my doo would get with a 860. My brother and linderman have been working on making a cutler 950 shred also. The 950 motor was definitely lame out of the box but he and linderman have made it scream. But now I have a 174 t3 on the way. That should keep things real Interesting. As far as Polaris goes I wish they would up the price by adding a little more quality in there engines. Wires. Fit and finish. Going lighter will always be the next path for Doo and cat to explore if they choose. Doos in the pow. Cats for hack riding and sending it up and off whatever. They are so tough. Polaris are super light and great for little fellas and women. I wish I could jump ahead 5 yrs to see whats next for mountain sledders

Vance Matheson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i like that we all have different sleds, i even enjoy seeing guys show up with old iron. my favorite sled is one that works... lets stop the brand bashing eh?. when we go riding and we meet up on the hill i dont care what your riding. whenever i see someone stuck or broke down i dont help cus they are on a certain brand its because i want to meet someone that has the same passion for the sport as i do.

polaris hasnt completely fixed the 800 liberty but they are working on it, skidoo took forever to fix the crank in the rev....so fuking what ...whooooo cares....lets ride bitches

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i like that we all have different sleds, i even enjoy seeing guys show up with old iron. my favorite sled is one that works... lets stop the brand bashing eh?. when we go riding and we meet up on the hill i dont care what your riding. whenever i see someone stuck or broke down i dont help cus they are on a certain brand its because i want to meet someone that has the same passion for the sport as i do.

polaris hasnt completely fixed the 800 liberty but they are working on it, skidoo took forever to fix the crank in the rev....so fuking what ...whooooo cares....lets ride bitches

Ummmm the snow melted so we cant

catrutt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would love to ride my 2014 XM if only it would run . Stuck at home with back ordered parts . Frustrated is only one of the F words that come to mind.

Top Bottom