Positve comments only from non Doo owners

500efisks

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Time for a positive twist and get people thinking about nice things to say instead of negative about the other guys prefered ride. Fact is and we all know that all sled brands have reached a high level of performance in all areas. I love my Poo for my own reasons.
In my home we have a rule. If you say something bad about someone you must then think of 3 nice things to say about them to their face. This means you must think of 3 things you appreciate about the person and tell them (no sarcasm and must be real). So.....I know I have said negative things about the Doo and will start this off.

1-I like the fit and finish
2-I like the 16" wide track for better floataion and traction
3-Great E tec technology.

Good job Doo
:eek:

CatRyder88

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your 3 are spot on. So I'll just add one. If doo ever decided to come out with a vertical steering post I'd buy one in a heartbeat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk when I should be checkin wells!

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Your 3 are spot on. So I'll just add one. If doo ever decided to come out with a vertical steering post I'd buy one in a heartbeat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk when I should be checkin wells!
The xm that i rode the handlebars were pretty vertical, felt similar to my cat. I think that u have an option from the factory to have the old style xp laid back steering or the post forward design that i rode

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The xm that i rode the handlebars were pretty vertical, felt similar to my cat. I think that u have an option from the factory to have the old style xp laid back steering or the post forward design that i rode

The 2013 Summits can be changed from the Freeride postion (post forward) to the standard postion in about an hour.

Any year other Summit can be changed with relocation brackets.

What do I like about other brands...hmmm...

Cat 800 HO longevity. That motor just keeps on ticking.

crap I can only think of one :) And I really hope Doo never goes to a vertical stearing post. It is what sets it apart from the others.

koby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
1) when you piss on the hood, you can't really tell.
2) having to carry 3 spare belts is handy for putting on your skis when going down hill while being towed out
3) there is allot of pride associated with spending 15% more on an inferior product when you are supporting Canadian jobs.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
If a frenchman built it then god damnit I can fix it...
I hear they are flickable....brother inlaws-xp damn near flicked me onto the highway this weekend.
they burn real good...

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok I will bite. Thanks to 500efisks for the positive post. What are the 3 things I like about the Pro? Lightweight, great color choices for 2013, chaincase delete and go to the belt drive. Good job Polaris! As far as Koby's post. Nice job fawking up another thread.........:ignore:

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
what i like about the polaris and yes i'm a doo owner. I like the color options they have they do look quite nice. I like the new narrower design compared to the lumber wagon of the previous dragon design. polaris is always trying to innovate something new. I like the new belt drive (still curious on the different gearing and how easy it will be).

robhayward

Reaction score
I like the factory track, essentially the best all around track out there.
I like that you can 3" without an extended chaincase
I like the brake on the driveshaft

etecheaven

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
gotta say i love the sound of 417lbs.
the belt drive system looks sweet
great colors for 2013.

man that was hard. Couldnt think of a thing pre 2013.

trench

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think I like the looks of the new XM, but I've only seen pictures. Like that when you take the hood off that the whole engine bay is open. Like that they are trying the new twisty skid and bendy track, hope it's a screaming sucess. Wish my RMK had an E-tech engine in it, not the clutches though!!!

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think I like the looks of the new XM, but I've only seen pictures. Like that when you take the hood off that the whole engine bay is open. Like that they are trying the new twisty skid and bendy track, hope it's a screaming sucess. Wish my RMK had an E-tech engine in it, not the clutches though!!!

maybe if i built some pro-rmk etecs they would be hot sellers.?

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i like the idea of storage on the XM
have yet to try one but am very interested.

this thread already went down hill, so...to comment on the storage, its dumb.

The seat storage on the XM is actually less than it was on the '12 X. It can be expanded though through add on trunks.

The console storage is not only small, but doesn't provide any amount of warming to defrost goggles. The idea is there, just not the function, plus many people like to put additional venting in that
area on the console to evacute hot air, now they can't without more modification. Maybe if they put vents in the console storage it would work better.

Canuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
1- Etec, no need to elaborate
2- Ski-Doo fit and finish has always been best.
3- TRA clickers. I always liked those.

Canuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Dont forget about Yamaha!

1- electric start.. always
2- sounds cool with a big turbo
3- Blue??

Top Bottom