polaris

Sledderglen

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Its coming. Our website weather gal Albertagal500 has predicted snow soon. She watches her horses and studies squirrels habits and more important she goes outside to work with the horses and she feels it getting cold. Maybe its the extra pain in her shoulders that is helping her make the prediction. Just kidding her here. Snow should be coming soon its just about Nov. Come on Mother Nature dump us some snow now.

dragonlady

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome polaris, you joined a great site. The snow will be here 7d,5h,2m.
ETA sledding 16d,4h,8m. Six hour drive.

Until then LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW

GRD

Reaction score
Welcome to the site... Tell us about your ride. Let us see your ride... Post some pictures.

polaris

Reaction score
hello everyone I ride a 04 800 rmk, hoping to get out lots this year, its good to see people are out there waiting for snow too, where is the snow hiding my sleds are ready to go talk to you soon thanks pat

jeremy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well as far as the snow goes, i just picked up a 900 fusion from a friends uncle who is a polaris dealer in melfort, and was awoken at 6:00 sunday by a ringing phone claiming reports of 2 feet of snow in the edsion area. can confirm!!!!!!!!! four of us went out, left the summit at home, the poor girl, and rode with three other guys, a little rough in spots, but still rode!!!!!!!!!

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Melfort, I grew up in Melfort. Who owns the Polaris Dealership?
well as far as the snow goes, i just picked up a 900 fusion from a friends uncle who is a polaris dealer in melfort, and was awoken at 6:00 sunday by a ringing phone claiming reports of 2 feet of snow in the edsion area. can confirm!!!!!!!!! four of us went out, left the summit at home, the poor girl, and rode with three other guys, a little rough in spots, but still rode!!!!!!!!!

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Yep, it's a small dealership compared to Edmonton but it's on the edge of town, should be able to take a sled for a rip before laying your cash down...Melfort, many good memories there....best left unsaid!!!

Wow, Melforts Big Enuff For A Poo Dealership?? Look What Happens When You And Your Bro Leave Town, Hey Sledbunny???

jeremy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
guy's name is darrel farley. i usually buy a few sleds and boats out of the states ecery year, and i couldn;t touch this guys price down south!!!!!!!!
it is only 6 hours from my door in edmonton to his shop.
edson was well worth the trip, whipped a f8 with that polaris. impressed with it so far, but still thinking i prefer the summit

polaris

Reaction score
Hello I ride a 2004 rmk,1999 yamaha quad,2002 kawasaki meanstreak,and a maxum boat ,2003 ram quad cab,and my sons 2000 700 rmk not very often

Top Bottom