Polaris/Klim Advertises for Motorfist!!

mfguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What the best advertising for Motorfist? One that Polaris/Klim assists for free with! :beer:

At the Polaris show this week in Vegas they have a Motorfist Stomper boot cut in half and have a dedicated space to tell you how scary Motorfist is if you buy it.

Kind of like having your mom not wanting you to date the hot girl at school by telling you how awful it would be to date her! :realmad:

It's a great move by Polaris/Klim to let every Polaris dealer there at the show know that Motorfist is the biggest threat to them.:cool:

We appreciate efforts and may even buy some Polaris stock in gratitude.

Last edited:

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What the best advertising for Motorfist? One that Polaris/Klim assists for free with! :beer:

At the Polaris show this week in Vegas they have a Motorfist Stomper boot cut in half and have a dedicated space to tell you how scary Motorfist is if you buy it.

Kind of like having your mom not wanting you to date the hot girl at school by telling you how awful it would be to date her! :realmad:

It's a great move by Polaris/Klim (AKA Klimolaris) to let every Polaris dealer there at the show know that Motorfist is the biggest threat to them.:cool:

We appreciate Klimolaris's efforts and may even buy some Polaris stock in gratitude.

Wasn't at the show, didn't see it, but no matter, bashing a competitor on here shows unprofessionalism and cant turn out well for you, even tongue in cheek. IMO. Do what you do, with class and enjoy your success. Ive bought your boots , helmet and pants so far, and twice at different MF dealers theyve been very negative and pointed in their criticism and comparison to Klim, so i guess you better make sure you've got a clean record before commenting on their actions.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
I agree, I have boots, socks, pants, layering, coat, layering, gloves (light and heavy weight) helmet & balaclava. All brand new after Christmas and lov'n it all.

Sent from my phone ---- is anyone listening ?

High Velocity

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
mfguy, sell your product on it's merits. You have great products, but so does Klim. I wore one set of Klim gear for seven seasons and loved it. When it was time for new gear, I bought the Polaris eVent gear and loved it as well. This year, for Christmas, my wife bought me Rekon bibs and jacket. I absolutely love them. For boots, I have both Stompers and Klim Adrenaline GTX's. Both are great boots, but the Klims just fit my feet a little better. My point is, that both companies have great gear and it all comes down to personal preference.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

polarman

Reaction score
I don't know what the big deal is, I have 2 pairs of Stompers that someone may have cut in half before. At least that's how wet my feet get in them and for how cold they are they must have a hole somewhere! I went back to Klim boots again this year and my feet are warm and dry again. maybe MF should cut the Klims in half and learn how to make a warm dry boot? have a great day!

Nitrobkr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hmmm. I have a pair of stompers that are almost 4 seasons old. They are beat up and will be their last season but they still keep my feet warm and dry. My MF jacket is 5 years old and will be retired as well only because the zipper is starting to fail. That seems like a lot of wear and tear to me and am very satisfied. I will be buying MF again. As far as the WOT gloves amazing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mfguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hmmm. I have a pair of stompers that are almost 4 seasons old. They are beat up and will be their last season but they still keep my feet warm and dry. My MF jacket is 5 years old and will be retired as well only because the zipper is starting to fail. That seems like a lot of wear and tear to me and am very satisfied. I will be buying MF again. As far as the WOT gloves amazing!

Maybe we did pop off to fast to this. It was just so unreal that it happened at the show that we are still wondering what the thinking was there. Anyways…..it happened we can't believe it did.

So…..let's hope for more snow and more of that happening then internet chatter :)

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't know what the big deal is, I have 2 pairs of Stompers that someone may have cut in half before. At least that's how wet my feet get in them and for how cold they are they must have a hole somewhere! I went back to Klim boots again this year and my feet are warm and dry again. maybe MF should cut the Klims in half and learn how to make a warm dry boot? have a great day!

Your pants go on the outside of your boots....

QuintinG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Honestly I feel when a manufacturer showcases their competitors product beside their own it just allows the customer to see the difference between the 2 products. It shows they aren't afraid of customers seeing both products side by side to make an easier comparison.

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
Pretty unproffesional post here........I can send you some pictures of some of some of your motorfist boots destroying a seat... AND a tunnel.. thats AFTER the buckles broke off a half hour into the first ride.... Or I can just post them straight up on here if you feel so strongly about the klim stuff.....

hink320

Reaction score
What does 'motorfist' even mean, I'll never buy your gear just because I hate the name and logo. That and your stuff is some of the ugliest stuff out there. Maybe you should take a page from Klim's book.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya wouldnt talk to highly about your boots, I myself dont wear them, find them to be super ugly, plus I wear snowboard boots due to needing a boot for dual purpose but the old man just bought some motorfist boots 2 weeks ago..... not sure on the model but they are the one with the binding type buckles..... anyway, first day of riding with them and he broke two buckles, and his feet were wet all three days in valemount as well, never seen that crappy of quality in a $200+ boot before, his previous boots lasted him 4 years, id be surprised if he is still wearing them next year at this rate. worst part is I vouched for the quality thinking they were up to par to KLIM....... guess I was wrong, I dont even know anybody who has had problems with their KLIM boots, and pretty much every person I ride with has KLIM boots

senorjeem

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My left foot is always wet with my Stompers, but after 1 year....tough $hit. It was a trial, I will go back to KLIM. As a side note my KLIM bibs were at least 5 years old, and when I sent them to KLIM because my butt was getting wet, not only did they fix them and send them back to me, but they also sent out a complimentary new set of bibs. Very Cool!!

My opinion is that the tongue in the stomper is not wide enough to properly close up the top front of the boot. I thought that when I bought them, so it is on me.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have always, without hesitation, stood behind Motorfist, and their product. As with any product line, Chit can happen. I've personally handled warranty claims for some of my motorfist customers, and I have never had so much as a stumble when working with Jake and his team in the warranty department. All of my motorfist family has the same goal in mind. To create a top notch product. I absolutely Love my Motorfist boots, (Contessa) my feet have been warm and dry all season. New faves for the line up.. My super sexy fantastic Rekon Gloves.
Have there been product failures? All companies have failures, but how they deal with them, determines the integrity of the company in my opinion.
What I'd like is for everyone, from Consumer, to manufacturers to maintain an element of class. I FREAKIN hate when we become divided over stupid petty crap. Holy man... I like Motorfist You like Klim.. I ride Cat.. you ride Doo... at the end of the day.. there are bigger fish to fry than the boots we have on our feet. Competition is good I think. We, as mountain riders benefit with Dry butts feet and hopefully better pricing.
Before wasting any more energy bashing, understand that there is a much bigger picture for our sport. We will not all have the same preferences or needs. Competition is good. I love that our Snowmobile outerwear companies are stepping up to help our sport by supporting clubs and events that we have going on. They help by contributing to the CAC, and they listen to our needs and suggestions
For Klim's sake I hope that Polaris contributes to their credibility, rather than diminishes it.

I look forward to this upcoming season. Anyone who has a beef with any company... before taking it to the net and complaining.. please give the companies a chance to rectify the situation. Not only will you have an opportunity to experience the merits of the gear, it gives the company a chance to improve what they are putting out. This applies to Motorfist, Klim, Tobe, FXR, and all others. Most of the time companies will work hard to rectify the situation and ensure that the problem does not occur for the following years.

senorjeem

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't suppose you mean the "super sexy fantastic" stuff you are pictured in Snoriders wearing? Was that gear all vendor supplied? I think that the whole message that anyone could take away from this post is that if you are going to start crowing about how great your product is, especially at the expense of your competition, that you can expect whatever comes back to you....good bad and ugly.

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't suppose you mean the "super sexy fantastic" stuff you are pictured in Snoriders wearing? Was that gear all vendor supplied? I think that the whole message that anyone could take away from this post is that if you are going to start crowing about how great your product is, especially at the expense of your competition, that you can expect whatever comes back to you....good bad and ugly.

I feel many many many products are great in the snowmobile industry. I work for Main Jet again, I work With Motorfist, but I absolutely will not cut down the quality of other products. I think the klim products are nice I've sold many Klim products. I have a personal preference. tis all. You can look into it, and try to skew my motivations, but at the end of the day, it is about the sport. I'm a perpetual peace keeper, and I really dislike petty bantering, that turns into bashing, that separates us. Not trying to crow.. just saying.. Technology has come leaps and bounds over the past decade. I came across a picture of one of my old school insulated checker board Bright Green Jackets the other day. I just about keeled over laughing, but it sure puts perspective on how far quality has come.
Thank you for the SnoRiders Plug. I super love working for the magazine. I love working with Motorfist as well. I feel super blessed to work in the industry for sure. Sometimes there are headaches, but most of the time it is exciting and rewarding.
Do not misunderstand my intentions.. Not to flame, crow, or boast.. but to give food for thought, and appreciation that there are some kick Arse companies out there working to keep us warm, safe and dry. ... oh .. and that I ♥ Motorfist... :p

MOMMA

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Oh Mr. Jeem.. I see what you're throwin down.. yup I guess fair enough.. High five for our sport. Catch ya on the snow sometime perhaps!

Have a great Sunday!

mfguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you have a problem with boots please contact us. We can help you. All boots, if the company has a warranty program, are usually 1 year. Ours is one. I will tell you this. Our customer service folks will take care of you.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Problem with having to deal with warranty issues is that ok so you send back a pair of boots to be warrantied......... what the hell do you wear while the boots are gone away for who knows how long........, god knows MF aint giving you a free pair on the spot? Buddy of mine bought new MF gear in fall of 13 sent away his motorfist coat and pants to be warrantied last year, he was getting wet in the arms and in the back of the pants on his first trip to the hills with the gear, figured he was gonna be gone for a couple weeks on holidays send them away and when he got back and went on days off again they should be back......... well didnt get them back for over 6 weeks so had to go buy new gear as he was going on a trip to the mtns and needed pants and a coat.........., he was pissed at MF so he bought KLIM stuff this time. When his MF gear finally did arrive, it was the same gear not replacements and it went right into the gear bag and hasnt come out since. Over a year later and still dry and comfy in his KLIM.He liked the fit and all that jazz of the MF gear but now he probably will never buy that product again. I know when I get new boots or new gear its because my old ones are completely destroyed and get chucked in the garbage as with most people so I usually dont have much backup gear. So if the boots are away getting fixed, you either dont ride at all or in the mean time end up having to buy a new pair of boots which is total bullchit. It would be different if the gear was a few years old and had some wear and tear and started to fail, fair enough either wait till its fixed or buy new stuff. But most fails I hear of with MF is within the first season or even first ride or two and when you spend over a grand on jacket, pants and boots, it should be reliable...... youd think

If you have a problem with boots please contact us. We can help you. All boots, if the company has a warranty program, are usually 1 year. Ours is one. I will tell you this. Our customer service folks will take care of you.

Top Bottom