Polaris Impeller?

Throttle*Queen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im going to post this under another thread as well but figured it might get seen here,

my father-in-law has a 1994 SLT 750 Polaris ("Seadoo") and he recently had to replace the bearring. When he did this he also found out he needs a new impeller. However he went all over the place and cant seem to find one. They say his only option is to order from the states, or take it to a fab shop and have it remade. He was hoping to have it for this weekend though. He says he will still use the old one and if he cant get one here he will get a new one this fall.
The number on the impeller is 5131035.
Does anybody know where to find one?
Or do you know if he is just better off ordering from the states?

Any help would be great, thank you!

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I order my paddle tires from Skat Trak, very good to deal with and very easy to talk to. They are worth the call IMO. Never had an issue shipping across the border.

Or talk to the guys at Outlaw Marine in Red Deer (leading edge Jet Boat manufacturer) since they do impellers all the time and probably know of a machine shop that does impellers (if they don't do them in house).
http://www.outlaweagle.com/contact_us.html

Last edited:

jj48

Reaction score
i think i have a new solas impellar but i won`t be home till next week,if i find it you can have it.

Top Bottom