Polaris factory 2 stroke turbo

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So it appears the 925 is going to be a 4 stroke from Polaris this year. I guess it will have its market down East. Time will tell. Anyway, most guys are not unhappy with their Polaris 850's and the move to the Matryx chassis will be interesting. The current AXYS was not being beat by the T-850 G4 last season in our riding group but word is the 2021 Ski-doo has new clutching and possibly a bit more ponies, so this season will be fun.

LMAO.. You can lie to your friends and ill lie to mine, but lets not lie to eachother. 30 More HP at elevation walks all over the factory AXYS. sorrry. We ride deep snow. Maybe thats your problem. Turbo850 isnt all that impressive on hardpack

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LMAO.. You can lie to your friends and ill lie to mine, but lets not lie to eachother. 30 More HP at elevation walks all over the factory AXYS. sorrry. We ride deep snow. Maybe thats your problem. Turbo850 isnt all that impressive on hardpack

Maybe the rider or maybe the terrain, but we will have another T850 in the pack this year so will see if they shine. It might have been unfair to the Doo last season as the snow was deep and it was a 165 compared to the 174 Polaris's. The rider wasn't as experienced either.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would not consider Burant a poster child for Polaris. He has to modify everything he rides to get it that sled to preform.
Now celeb ketsterke is the guy Polaris should be putting on a pedestal.
Yeah that kid is unreal.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I would not consider Burant a poster child for Polaris. He has to modify everything he rides to get it that sled to preform.
Now celeb ketsterke is the guy Polaris should be putting on a pedestal.

There both phenomenal riders, burandt uses his skill to guide a rockets. Kesterke is just in beast mode and man handles that ride of his. I swear he could make an 800 storm look light .

Top Bottom