Polaris assualt track delament.

Redneck army

Reaction score
Has any one else had any track prob? My track delamented on me and Polaris is saying the track is not made to go 70-80mph. So why do they gear it to do that then. Now they won't warranty it WTF. They told me i needed to but a 144"x1 1/4" track on. we don't ride cat tracks in Bc. I thought thus was there tough track.

sledwrek

Reaction score
My buddy had the same thing happen on his 2010 Assault. Polaris said they wouldnt do anything for him, but the guys at the local dealership took care of him and swapped it out for the same track that they had on the Dragons.

poo88

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My track delaminated on me last spring.. Didn't even try warrantying it cuz it was more than likely my own fault.. Put a camp extreme on it an couldn't be happier

Sent from my SGH-T959D using Tapatalk 2

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Has any one else had any track prob? My track delamented on me and Polaris is saying the track is not made to go 70-80mph. So why do they gear it to do that then. Now they won't warranty it WTF. They told me i needed to but a 144"x1 1/4" track on. we don't ride cat tracks in Bc. I thought thus was there tough track.

Track manufacturer should be warrantying the track - Polaris or otherwise. The excuse that they are not made to go 70 mph is garbage.

Top Bottom