poker night

CATPRIDE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Catmando thanks for the donation,you 2X4. Not everybody went home with something, eh catmando. Thanks Mallard and Bruiser was a great time.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks for having us,was a great time and lots of laughs,Everybody got Pocket Aces exept for me,I definatly wasnt the big winner lol!I was there for the beer food and to watch the stamplickers get thrashed LOL
Thanks Michelle and Jerome.
catmando!

Attachments

• P4250008.jpg
    P4250008.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 23
  • P4250004.jpg
    P4250004.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 25
  • P4250007.jpg
    P4250007.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 16

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Sorry I coudn't make it...sold the trailer but I had the wife and kids with me so I decided against a guest apperance.....Just so you know May 9th is the date of the red deer suds night. Not sure if your planning on going down to that but I will be.

Glad you guys had fun...Maybe at the S&M camp out we can organize an evening poker tournament....Just a thought

Ian

mallard d69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sorry I coudn't make it...sold the trailer but I had the wife and kids with me so I decided against a guest apperance.....Just so you know May 9th is the date of the red deer suds night. Not sure if your planning on going down to that but I will be.

Glad you guys had fun...Maybe at the S&M camp out we can organize an evening poker tournament....Just a thought

Ian

ok thanks bogger i didn't realise the suds night was on the 9th i'll talk to catmandoo and catpride and see what they think of the following saturday hopefully you and ric can make it for that one how was the snow angles party ric?

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
ok thanks bogger i didn't realise the suds night was on the 9th i'll talk to catmandoo and catpride and see what they think of the following saturday hopefully you and ric can make it for that one how was the snow angles party ric?

snow angels party was awesome....gooder time!!!

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
It's a great group...now go look at the photos from the ride we did in Swan hills...mostly Angels there too.
They are a great group and we have a ton of fun.
SBR,

I went and viewed all the pics, nice job and looks like ya all had fun. Need to be a angel. Looks like a good group of people.

CP

Top Bottom