poker night

CATPRIDE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Next Sat works better for me. Let me know, I'm willing to make a donation to charity.

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I repeat Whats the buy in?????????????????/
at that rate the max bid is a dollar:eek::eek::eek::eek:

BOGGER better be pole dancing if your playing for loonies

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I repeat Whats the buy in?????????????????/
at that rate the max bid is a dollar:eek::eek::eek::eek:

BOGGER better be pole dancing if your playing for loonies

How else do you think I'm gonna buy in????? I have one of them there portable poles that fit in a doorway like a jolly jumper

mallard d69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Seems to me that tomorrow is no good for anybody, as I haven't got any phone calls, but if you want we can make it for next saturday, (april 25), that way it gives everyone a chance to make plans for next weekend. We will start playing at 6pm, but you can show up anytime...have a few drinks before we start...it all good with me. Let me know throughout the week if you will be able to make it, and I will post friday night to let everyone know if there are enough people to play. I will give out my address over the phone, as I am not very comfortable posting it on the internet where anyone has access to it. I am sure y'all understand that one. my # once again 780 758 5070.

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Seems to me that tomorrow is no good for anybody, as I haven't got any phone calls, but if you want we can make it for next saturday, (april 25), that way it gives everyone a chance to make plans for next weekend. We will start playing at 6pm, but you can show up anytime...have a few drinks before we start...it all good with me. Let me know throughout the week if you will be able to make it, and I will post friday night to let everyone know if there are enough people to play. I will give out my address over the phone, as I am not very comfortable posting it on the internet where anyone has access to it. I am sure y'all understand that one. my # once again 780 758 5070.

Count me in for the 25th,Will call for your addy this week!
catmando

CATPRIDE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, this sounds alot of fun. BUT just looking at the snow angels thread and there wind up party is the same day. I'm not a snow angel and do not know the times but this could conflict with the poker night.

mallard d69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm in, what bout some mad cow before hand?

whats mad cow? im not sure but depending on what it is that your refering to i should be able to russle some up

ive already got snack food and yall should be bringing your :beer: "liguid joy" :beer: but for anyone thats DD i'll have proper refreshments for you

Slim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
im interested in a poker night too fellas. let me know where and when. If i can make it ill be down to meet some new riding buddies! I'm just in St. Albert, haven't been here long. Finished putting the quad together yesterday!! ha ha Someone pm me :)

Josh

mallard d69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
im interested in a poker night too fellas. let me know where and when. If i can make it ill be down to meet some new riding buddies! I'm just in St. Albert, haven't been here long. Finished putting the quad together yesterday!! ha ha Someone pm me :)

Josh

saturday april 25 be there by 6pm game will starts shourtly after. come any time after 4 is fine i will probably bring out the bbq well see what happens call me for my address but it is located near north gate mall in edmonton (82 st 137 ave)

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I'd love to come mallard but me and my stripper pole will be performing at the ashmont hotel that night...I've got 60 or so trees that need to hacked up and split...fun fun

CATPRIDE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'd love to come mallard but me and my stripper pole will be performing at the ashmont hotel that night...I've got 60 or so trees that need to hacked up and split...fun fun

Man who got second prize bogger?

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Bring your money Welder88,we will show you how to play LOL!
Sno Angels Wynd up may mean I cant win all Rics money!
catmando!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Add your name to this List if you can make it and make sure you call mallard ahead of time for the address and too Confirm!Just Edit and add you r name.

mallard d69
catmando
catpride

GRD

Reaction score
Add your name to this List if you can make it and make sure you call mallard ahead of time for the address and too Confirm!Just Edit and add you r name.

mallard d69
catmando
catpride

Was there a buy-in determined?

funtimes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will double check if I have something to do, something tells me that I don't. But the Wife might something for me to do that I do not know about yet.. Will let you know.:d:beer:

RUDY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
as of now i'm about 70-30,i'll know closer to the end of the week,probably Thursday what the weekend looks like..

Catmando i know how to play just don't play at all.I'll only go in with pocket Aces..lol

Top Bottom