Please HELP ME ...

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh thank GOD your here...I was so worried about you....I missed you so much and not knowing where you were was killing me. I thought maybe you didn't LOVE me no more.
Dont Worry me like that.:nono:

G

Guest1

Oh thank GOD your here...I was so worried about you....I missed you so much and not knowing where you were was killing me. I thought maybe you didn't LOVE me no more.
Dont Worry me like that.:nono:

Starting to smell like BUM in here...:eek: ... so what do you get when you cross a Budda with a Free Mason? ;)

IMSICK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
backcountryrebels.com
What would be the odds of becoming a free mason...... I know for me, there stands no chance of it ever happening. Well... Lets be straight forward about it..... Without direct ties, there is very little chance of ever becoming a Free Mason for anybody.

I gues I could always pretend that I have the right blood line and claim to be a Free Mason..... Maybe I'll PM DL and see what she thinks!!!!

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'am always amazed how they keep the Walls on Malls so straight with those little itty bricks.
A higher power is involved.

Who wants to see my fishing hooks?

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks for protecting me...but I did remove the photo....and I did send you a PM...you didn't even send me a snarky reply (I was hurt by that).
Sincerly yours

BadBunny
:d:beer::d

SBR sorry I had a pm melt down yesterday and deleted about 20 of them before I read them all........I respect what you did but why does another Mod recheck your work and delete them all.....kinda makes you look stupid........MODS TO THE GREEN ROOM....another refresher on TEAM WORK....and how not to slew a fellow Moderator.

Is calling you stupid..snarky enough:d

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When we came up to the Snow Show in that dirty city you call home, a used tampon when flying by in the cross walk in front of us and hung up on the curb.

Can I post pics of that?????

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
I feel better now...thanks...
I do what I think is best...others felt it was still too much (bet you never thought that I'd be the lesser of evil)...such is life.

SBR sorry I had a pm melt down yesterday and deleted about 20 of them before I read them all........I respect what you did but why does another Mod recheck your work and delete them all.....kinda makes you look stupid........MODS TO THE GREEN ROOM....another refresher on TEAM WORK....and how not to slew a fellow Moderator.

Is calling you stupid..snarky enough:d

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I feel better now...thanks...
I do what I think is best...others felt it was still too much (bet you never thought that I'd be the lesser of evil)...such is life.

Alls good....but they even deleted a pic of Sick's hood...was it too much too??????

Top Bottom