Please HELP ME ...

GRD

Reaction score
If you want good reputation back, good to put your name in when you are spreading dots...

snotterite

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
FAB gave me a RED DOT...sniff sniff...I've always loved him and He does this..bawwaaaaaaah baawwaaaah sniff sniff...how ...why....what do I do......how do I go on????????????????????

I know I'll drink his CROWN:d

G

Guest1

FAB gave me a RED DOT...sniff sniff...I've always loved him and He does this..bawwaaaaaaah baawwaaaah sniff sniff...how ...why....what do I do......how do I go on????????????????????
I know I'll drink his CROWN:d

:eek: :rant: :nono: :realmad: :p

G

Guest1

He holds a grudge against people. Until his brain must short out and he forgets.:d

SICK I think RX1 has a CRUSH on you...fug that peep is an IDIOT!!!

OVER!!!

ps...Good win tonight Stamplickers...GOT 1st Place in the West...:d :beer:

IMSICK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
backcountryrebels.com
I see sick gave me a neg, for saying his brain shorts out.

I also called you an idiot and told you that were stupider than a mushroom..... and they live on chit!!!!

IMSICK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
backcountryrebels.com
Originally Posted by dever
and imsick is actually snosnob from sw

Acusations are petty little boy...... let me know when you want your crayons, maybe I'll let you move up to colouring by numbers...... MAYBE....

At least you`ll be one a couple steps over your brother RX1..... He`s still shoving them up his nose!!!!

IMSICK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
backcountryrebels.com
Sick holds a grudge against people. Until his brain must short out and he forgets.

This is my post that got me neg rep.:mad::d

You are going to have to try alot harder than that to insult me...... If this is your best material, then it needs work. Go home, and practice insults on family members!! Start by turning down your sister tonight, that should insult her!!!!

G

Guest1

Originally Posted by the Dalai Dever and imsick is actually snosnob from sw

Acusations are petty little boy...... let me know when you want your crayons, maybe I'll let you move up to colouring by numbers......MAYBE....At least you`ll be one a couple steps over your brother RX1.....He`s still shoving them up his nose!!!!

LMPhAO!!!...:d :beer:

G

Guest1

So how many peeps on here have to work away from home for their jobs? Are they gone for short periods of time or LONG periods of time?

IMSICK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
backcountryrebels.com
What am I gonna do....... I barely get rep anymore and6 out of the last 10 were negative....... didn't I beg well enough..........

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.........

Top Bottom