plastic crack repair

sweld

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey guys i hit a stump and cracked the plastic panel under the can and brake rotor, i fixed it up the best i could with screws and rivits but its is still letting quite a bit of snow in, whats the best way to fix the crack without replacing the panel, mostly a temp fix till i replace it this summer, thanks

abcowboy

Reaction score
clean the plastic really good and get some two part apoxy once it sets for a few min get a heat gun and put some heat to it that works really good I cracked my fender on my quad you can't tell there was a crack there good luck

vic

Reaction score
Go to gregg dist get some Norton 2 part epoxy comes black,and fast set.They have a few different ones. Can use drywall fiber tape with it if your missing peices. Or puck board and rivit it on.

max900

Reaction score
hey guys i hit a stump and cracked the plastic panel under the can and brake rotor, i fixed it up the best i could with screws and rivits but its is still letting quite a bit of snow in, whats the best way to fix the crack without replacing the panel, mostly a temp fix till i replace it this summer, thanks

I use a plastic welder you can get diff colors works great can get form auto supplers best investment ever

Top Bottom