Plane Crash Site and Quad in Fishing Locations???

jay007

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just had a couple of questions.

First off I am taking my parents and my sister and her husband out on their first quadding trip to the DC3 plane crash site in July. My question is, with the trail not being a very long trip in/out is there other trails that a guy can hit from that staging area to fill the day???

Also I am hoping to get my dad out for another trip and was hoping to find a place where we could quad into a somewhat remote lake and do some fishing. Hopefully not more than a couple hours from Calgary or Red Deer. Anybody know of such a location???

Thanks

DragonDiva

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just had a couple of questions.

First off I am taking my parents and my sister and her husband out on their first quadding trip to the DC3 plane crash site in July. My question is, with the trail not being a very long trip in/out is there other trails that a guy can hit from that staging area to fill the day???

Also I am hoping to get my dad out for another trip and was hoping to find a place where we could quad into a somewhat remote lake and do some fishing. Hopefully not more than a couple hours from Calgary or Red Deer. Anybody know of such a location???

Thanks

There are lots of trails from the York Creek Staging area. You will be able to spend the entire day there exploring. You can actually ride south all the way to the south snowmobile shelter.

Top Bottom