Attachments

• image002.jpg
    image002.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 28
Last edited by a moderator:

twin turbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya i just found out about it, i wanted to enter my RAM into the race but i had to enter by last friday,missed it,shizzit:rant::rant::rant:

• Admin

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
You gonna be there on the weekend? Summitric and I are going to see a couple of buddies race. Would be great to meet up with ya.

Ya i just found out about it, i wanted to enter my RAM into the race but i had to enter by last friday,missed it,shizzit:rant::rant::rant:

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Just got back from the Plamondon Mud Bogs, This was a CMRO (Canadian Mud Racing Organization) event. There was several big players racing in this event along with alot of locals. This was a packed place, There are 5 large bleachers, a full concession stand with good eats and very reasonable priced, its a full time gig there. I took over 1 hr of video's which will take some time to make a good video clip. But I did take a few pics. Thanks to the Firefighters who were on stand by in there full gear in case something happened. We have a friend Gerald that owns and races After Shock, But he was having some fuel/nitros issues.

Attachments

• Resized_IMGP0041.jpg
    Resized_IMGP0041.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 23
  • Resized_IMGP0030.jpg
    Resized_IMGP0030.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 20
  • Resized_IMGP0032.jpg
    Resized_IMGP0032.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 22
  • Resized_IMGP0035.jpg
    Resized_IMGP0035.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 21
  • Resized_IMGP0033.jpg
    Resized_IMGP0033.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 22
  • Resized_IMGP0036.jpg
    Resized_IMGP0036.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 22
  • Resized_IMGP0037.jpg
    Resized_IMGP0037.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 18

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Pro Mod rigs aren't as entertaining to me as the smaller powered real TRUCKS that actually have to "work it" down the track, although I do respect how difficult the Pro Mods are to drive. The announcer at Andrew mentioned the incident where the driver of After Shock (I think??) got knocked out while making a pass.... Scary stuff. Anyways, nice vid Ron.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
the pro mod rigs aren't as entertaining to me as the smaller powered real trucks that actually have to "work it" down the track, although i do respect how difficult the pro mods are to drive. The announcer at andrew mentioned the incident where the driver of after shock (i think??) got knocked out while making a pass.... Scary stuff. Anyways, nice vid ron.

yup, gerald(aftershock driver) did knock himself out once while driving the car.... Several weeks ago gerald hit a wall and practically destroyed the car... It was basically torn down to the frame and inspected and required new diffs, steering, suspension, body panels.... Has a lack of power issue happening yesterday and today, and i think it is a nitrous problem.... Only runs a paulty 950hp without the nitrous and over 1700+hp on the gas.............. They are racing in rimbey next weekend and again in edson the weekend after.... Is very entertaining!

Top Bottom