Places to stay in Sicimous???

..Stiffler..

Reaction score
Anyone know of a good place to stay in Sicimous??

I tried Eagle Vally Lodge but they are booked up on the Sat Night..

thx

Stiff

summit889

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone know of a good place to stay in Sicimous??

I tried Eagle Vally Lodge but they are booked up on the Sat Night..

thx

Stiff

Here's a link to not just hotels, but the businesses that support snowmobiling. Sundog b&b is where we used to always stay. great place if you can get in.

scott_y_d

Reaction score
i was just out riding at sicamous last week and it was awesome we got hooked up with rene through my boss we all went out sleddin to owlshead and its awesome and i would recomend stayin at his plce for sure i didnt stay there but we checked it out very nice place and nice shop to work in and very very good riding at sicamous

flatlandguy

Reaction score
i've been riding in Sicamous for 5 years. Go 2 or 3 times each winter. You can't beat the Sundog B&B for hospitality and GREAT food. I know some locals there who are always looking for a ride. PM me for names and numbers.

beeonaplug

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.highcountrytrailrides.ca.
I found a really great B&B place 20 min south of Sicimous about 2 km. from the Hunters range parking lot. They are really catering to sledders. Great security, (very important out here!). Here is the site:
index.jpg
Just a suggestion. The Best western in Sicimous is a good place also. It's snowing right now so hopefully it will be dumping up high.

wontonamera

Reaction score
Try giving Mara Guest House a call - - not sure of their winter rates but they're into sledding so might be worth a shot.

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
try the owl head creek bed & breakfast the place is great quiet and don't have to wery about security and the breakfast is all homemade

DVRMK

Reaction score
Try Joe Schmucks Roadhouse. Renovated rooms and private hot tubs.

Top Bottom