Places Albertans are not welcome.

turboetech

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Travis Auto been in Valemount for ever…great guy helped out our crew many times.. even opened his shop up to us one evening to do some repair in his warm well lit shop No idea what happened here but don’t paint all Albertans with the same brush

Last edited:

Lunch_Box

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Over 400 comments on that post before it was taken down. Not a good look for people that dont know how awesome of a guy Travis is. Helped he out a few times to get my sled going that weren't simple parts. Repairs a bent steering post and machined some parts for my skid. Great guy and sad that 1 idiot labels an entire province.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He’s helped me out a couple times and saved our trips, worked on my sled after hours a couple times and once asked me to go for a night ride up west ridge after he fixed my reeds in my HCR lol. Great guy, terrible to hear that someone is that disrespectful

Reactions: RXN

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
FB_IMG_1639359227943.jpg

earlskies

Reaction score
Over 400 comments on that post before it was taken down. Not a good look for people that dont know how awesome of a guy Travis is. Helped he out a few times to get my sled going that weren't simple parts. Repairs a bent steering post and machined some parts for my skid. Great guy and sad that 1 idiot labels an entire province.
That's the issue at hand. Blaming a province for the actions of 1 person who just happened to be from Alberta....Allegedly.

Lunch_Box

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's the issue at hand. Blaming a province for the actions of 1 person who just happened to be from Alberta....Allegedly.

Agreed.

The post was also made by the girl friend of someone that works there, not Travis himself so that also isn't good.

Dooitorbust

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Travis auto is amazing. My dad, who is not mechanically inclined at all, lost the water pump in his Cummins on the outside of Vale a few summers ago. He had the truck, and 5th wheel towed his yard. Kept his filth wheel in his yard and even let him plug it in while he repaired his truck. I’d never hesitate to stop there.

Hopefully this is sorted out, but as others have said, damage is done.

team dirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledseymourarm.ca
Travis auto is amazing. My dad, who is not mechanically inclined at all, lost the water pump in his Cummins on the outside of Vale a few summers ago. He had the truck, and 5th wheel towed his yard. Kept his filth wheel in his yard and even let him plug it in while he repaired his truck. I’d never hesitate to stop there.

Hopefully this is sorted out, but as others have said, damage is done.

I think the damage that is done is to just the idiots that take advice from some hear say BS post on Facebook. Those are most likely the same people that wouldn’t respect someone’s property and livelihood so at the end maybe Travis will get better clientele and not have to deal with the dip sh!ts with whatever colour plates. I don’t know Travis at all but from what I hear on here he has helped a lot of you out and people like that will always come out on top.

Travco28

Reaction score
Funny thing is . A large # of the red plates are BC kids that left for better careers ect. Now coming back home to play and spent well earned money . All my inlaws are original from the koots and still consider themselves local even though they have been living in Alberta land for the past 30 years .

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have family and a kid there myself. It sucks when he comes here and wants to park his truck out back because he heard people vandalized alberta truck here. People are dumb.

MOUNTAIN MICKEY

Reaction score
No problem with "red" plates in our area. Summer and winter riders plus lots of condo house owners too. Hunters, fishermen, campers, etc. Only change I would like to see is for the Alberta govt. to build us more campgrounds in BC.

Top Bottom