Place to Stay

Fullthrottle

Reaction score
Does anyone now if Mountain Haven BB have a website. We have heard quite a few good things and we'd like to try and book a place to stay for the Easter weekend. We are hoping to find a place to stay and so far no luck. :(

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I dont think the y have a website but you can search it on here and you will get names numbers and reviews,I would highly recomend them if you like to be treated like family.
Just use the search button at the top of the screen!
catmando!

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Does anyone now if Mountain Haven BB have a website. We have heard quite a few good things and we'd like to try and book a place to stay for the Easter weekend. We are hoping to find a place to stay and so far no luck. :(

Here ya go:

Mountain Haven Bed & Breakfast
McBride, B.C. (250) 569-0226
mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com

SteelWheel

Reaction score

Hi
Steel Wheel Acres BB
I have openings for the Easter weekend. I am located 6km down Mountain View Road not far from the Renshaw. If you need more information please phone 250-569-0362
Thank you

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com
Hi
Steel Wheel Acres BB
I have openings for the Easter weekend. I am located 6km down Mountain View Road not far from the Renshaw. If you need more information please phone 250-569-0362
Thank you

Sherry and her husband run a really nice place. Lovely house located right on the river valley. Awesome views and nice people. Would recommend.

Top Bottom