pitster pro sxs, anyone have one/opinion?

boydo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
anyone have a pitster pro sxs? thinking about one, i dont hear much positive for the polaris and the 5k price tag does not impress me

thanks!

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My boy has an 170 rzr its being good put the big wheels and faster sprockets on it there a bitch to start once in awhile and I put $1500 dollars in repairs in it Athabsca polaris dealer is garage with there warranty other then that I WOULDN'T every buy one again my boy is 9 and I should of bought him a rzr 500 With every thing it was like $5800 bucks

Attachments

• tnn.jpg
    tnn.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 136

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i would look at the new pitster pro 200 that is out this year looks better than the polaris and there both made in china

indyguy

Reaction score
My brother bought Pitster 150? for his kids a few years ago. He upgraded the shocks and did a gearing change and it still is running. Its gone thru hell and back as far kids can run it and he is still very happy with it. 1/2 price of the Polaris 170. He said if you do some searches on the web you can find some good tips/tricks on modding them a little and to make them a more trail friendly machine vs just a yard machine.

Top Bottom