Pictures of the Cheesiest Chit ever!!!

Summit 934

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep it's 13'6" without any kind of overheight permit, but doesn't mean you can go anywhere, some overpasses and power wires are lower.

By looking at that pic I bet he's pushing the limit. His cab height with the lift kit is close to 7' alone.

Last edited:

JMCX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some people just won't buy a long box. This what he needs to do to pull a trailer with the 6' bed.

pcledrew

Reaction score
Yep it's 13'6" without any kind of overheight permit, but doesn't mean you can go anywhere, some overpasses and power wires are lower.

By looking at that pic I bet he's pushing the limit. His cab height with the lift kit is close to 7' alone.

I'm guessing closer to 8' from being up close. No way that truck fits under a 7' garage door. And that mad max rocket of his has to be 6+ with its own lift and whatnot. He's pushing the limit for sure if not over.

Summit 934

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm guessing closer to 8' from being up close. No way that truck fits under a 7' garage door. And that mad max rocket of his has to be 6+ with its own lift and whatnot. He's pushing the limit for sure if not over.

You're probably right. Another thought...who would want all the loon sh!t on the roof, running down the sides and filling the box after a day of riding...no thanks.

goodngrubby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thinking this guys road trip was a rough one. IMG_8182 (1024x768).jpg

Top Bottom