Pictures of the Cheesiest Chit ever!!!

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
SMS has a strict policy when using company vehicles during and after work hours, same as the dudes that have to put out parking cones.
At least he's diligent, hard to find now a days.

From my over thirty years experience in the workforce I've often noticed the biggest idiots will blindly follow rules without any thought... that said, they will do anything without thought. So if there isn't a regulation stopping them from doing something really stupid, it might just happen.

bigz64

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
SMS has a strict policy when using company vehicles during and after work hours, same as the dudes that have to put out parking cones.
At least he's diligent, hard to find now a days.

SMS had a few pickup trucks roll backwards down hill in the mines, thus the policy for wheel chocks. even if you are a visitor on their sites and dont have wheel chocks they have to put them under your non-SMS truck (had it done to me). anything with wheels you have to chock, even the large wheel loaders

winterax

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
SMS had a few pickup trucks roll backwards down hill in the mines, thus the policy for wheel chocks. even if you are a visitor on their sites and dont have wheel chocks they have to put them under your non-SMS truck (had it done to me). anything with wheels you have to chock, even the large wheel loaders
So why not figure out what the root cause is and deal with that instead of making useless blanket rules? Some of the stuff they come with is retarded. I dont know how many times I've locked horns with the safety guys over some of the brilliant ideas they've come with. I'm all for safety but man oh man, if the guys an idiot, deal with it. Don't put in a CYA policy that 100 others have to follow because of one idiot. And if you've got a couple trucks rolling away, you've got a hiring issue.

Grinder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A couple from the island of the green leaf bark eaters

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    185.5 KB · Views: 343
  • 12.JPG
    12.JPG
    178.9 KB · Views: 681
Last edited:

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Kick azz, but I'll post it in the cheasy thrwad...
uploadfromtaptalk1380072595762.jpg

Sent from my SGH-I757M using Tapatalk 2

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I seen that piece when I was in Edmonton a while ago but couldn't get my phone out quick enough to snap a pick !!!!

Yeah, he had it on hydrolics or air bags too. The guy never ended up coming into the pub, so I can't say for sure if it was a truly cool car. ...cause of course, cars are Only as cool as their drivers.

Sent from my SGH-I757M using Tapatalk 2

Top Bottom