Pictures of the Cheesiest Chit ever!!!

evanwh

Reaction score
i don't understand why everyone on this forum hates stacks... you know whats really cheezy?

1)diesel trucks with black soot all over there rear body panel/bumper/trailer/expensive equipment on trailer etc. theres a reason semis have them...

2) losers who waste time taking pictures of other peoples expensive ch!t because they cant afford/wife wont let them buy their own.

i mean sure we all know white sunglasses and monster stickers = douche bags

just my two cents

oh and yes this is MY truck and yes I like they way stacks look and keep my ch!t clean...

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i don't understand why everyone on this forum hates stacks... you know whats really cheezy?

1)diesel trucks with black soot all over there rear body panel/bumper/trailer/expensive equipment on trailer etc. theres a reason semis have them...

2) losers who waste time taking pictures of other peoples expensive ch!t because they cant afford/wife wont let them buy their own.

just my two cents

oh and yes this is MY truck and yes I like they way stacks look and keep my ch!t clean...

So it's only ok to hate things u hate? Ok I get it now!

gotboost

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wow so angry first post hahah my new superduty dont smoke so all my chit stays clean and for the record i can afford stacks and i dont run them on my truck because i think there GAY

CATPRIDE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

just my two cents

ahhhh MUFFIN.......dont be so hard on yourself.......whats the big deal at the very least your stacked truck got noticed

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

just my two cents

Actually yeah, stacks are cheezzy, very very cheezy!

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

just my two cents

like the song goes.............. dont worry be happy or in laman's terms dont sweat the small stuff in life

evanwh

Reaction score

well that exactly what this whole thread is about is it not? someone takes a picture and people come on here to make fun of it...everybody's a tough guy on their computer

this woulda been a really cool idea if people actually just took pictures of really "out-of-the-ordinary" things (like a select few seem to be doing)

bigz64

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well that exactly what this whole thread is about is it not? someone takes a picture and people come on here to make fun of it...everybody's a tough guy on their computer

this woulda been a really cool idea if people actually just took pictures of really "out-of-the-ordinary" things (like a select few seem to be doing)

hes pissed cus he cut hole into his bed and now he cant go back

the guys on here would say it to your face you dont have to worry about that

CATPRIDE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
BUSY thread over some chezzzzyyyyy stacks..........

[h=4]Thread Information[/h][h=5]Users Browsing this Thread[/h]There are currently 10 users browsing this thread. (9 members and 1 guests)

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Stacks are cool on these: bandit.jpg

Not so much on these: 2008truck.jpg
Its mine, Im not embarrassed to show it, it doesnt have stacks tho

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Tough guy picking on white sunglasses and monster stickers! Maybe you should start a thread about that? Pretty simple! There is 128 pages of chezzy chit IMO, if you dont agree thats fine Im sure you will find a thread to suit your needs, if not START one!

Heres a thread title for ya!

"I love big pipe in my box!

Top Bottom