Pictures of the Cheesiest Chit ever!!!

52weekbreak

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As stupid as it might seem on first glance, a cord laying on the sidewalk is a tripping hazard as pointed out by pappajake and having someone trip on your cord and unplugging it is not particularly helpful to you. I do like the gallows style cord bridge. Maybe you can also hang an effigy of the bylaws officer :)

even worse if they trip on your cord, break a leg, off work for 8 weeks, law suits and bills come piling in. Heaven forbid if your neighbor is a milenial looking for a full time job as a victim.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What would happen to the neighbor if they didn’t see the cord under the snow and ran their snowblower through it or a senior trip on it

Then your neighbour does a real bad job taping it up and tries to hide that part under the snow bank, then I can’t figure out why the breaker pops when I plug my truck in.

hbar218

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What would happen to the neighbor if they didn’t see the cord under the snow and ran their snowblower through it or a senior trip on it
it would trip the breaker and get tangled in snowblower and probably break the shear pin, the senior would probably trip on the ice anyways or be smart enough to stay inside at -30, seriously though is there not more important things to hand out tickets for?

rsaruk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
it would trip the breaker and get tangled in snowblower and probably break the shear pin, the senior would probably trip on the ice anyways or be smart enough to stay inside at -30, seriously though is there not more important things to hand out tickets for?
Prob only did it because one of your nice neighbors complained.

Grinder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I see you have a county tree. Why not use it. 1/4 threaded rod for extention and the u shaped pipe clamps. When I had the company truck I did the same just dropped it in the square tube sign post behind.
84c2fbc7cf17bcd9b40b6996b5fb4d9f.jpg
981028fd5b9592c2790aab1a6c0028de.jpg
4dcf71a28517e0490443d7ce68b24c2d.jpg

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If he was the "artist" then it must have been during his "me so orny for blue alien" period. That is just weird. Movie was released 9 years ago....

"Avatar Construction"? Avatar Renovations?
They have had a truck like this wrapped for a long time.
Nor sure if this is a new version but used to see it on north side quite a bit.

Top Bottom