Pictures of the Cheesiest Chit ever!!!

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got to do a drive by again tonight. Seen a ford ranger and the guy painted the lettering in his tires with a yellow paint pen. And it looked like sh!t it had runs and he wasn't good at staying in the lines.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You are truly going out of your way to be a dink so I will explain.

I said that yes they are mounted to the hitch(where they should be, although some old timers leave them mounted to the truck, not my idea, but hey). The cheesy part of the pic was the exhaust coming thru. I didnt see that and thought it was just the rock tamers. I made a huuuuuge mistake by not seeing that. I am here admitting this point and you can now admit you are a Doo riding homo. Just like me. Lmfao

Nope, I'm not riding a Doo this year, so just you are a Doo riding homo , well, you and the other Doo-Tards.

Joholio

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nope, I'm not riding a Doo this year, so just you are a Doo riding homo , well, you and the other Doo-Tards.

Nice to see youre still stewing on this three days later loverboy. I saw u write in the belt drive thread what you are jockeying this season. Hope it works out good for ya honey.

LennyR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice to see youre still stewing on this three days later loverboy. I saw u write in the belt drive thread what you are jockeying this season. Hope it works out good for ya honey.

Awkward !!!! Sorry about the homo comment, I didn't know.

Top Bottom