Pictures of the Cheesiest Chit ever!!!

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lifted trucks with stock tires and big fender flares look awesome.Not sure why it's upside down.

A guy had one of those gfx extreme chevys on the way to work. It had bf ats but stock size on stock rims. but had pocket style fender flares.... Man they stuck out 2-3 inches outside the tires.... Looks so dumb.

Not to mention the gfx extreme lookes like a full harley davidson ford rip off, the little gfx extreme badge looked like a hd symbol too.

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A guy had one of those gfx extreme chevys on the way to work. It had bf ats but stock size on stock rims. but had pocket style fender flares.... Man they stuck out 2-3 inches outside the tires.... Looks so dumb.

Not to mention the gfx extreme lookes like a full harley davidson ford rip off, the little gfx extreme badge looked like a hd symbol too.

I will never knock a guy for having the good sense to take off his mudders in the winter and running a more appropriate tire. Life isnt always about whats "cool", sometimes being smart and doing the right thing is better than "cool".

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Fixed it for ya'...........

photo-4.jpg

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will never knock a guy for having the good sense to take off his mudders in the winter and running a more appropriate tire. Life isnt always about whats "cool", sometimes being smart and doing the right thing is better than "cool".

nah these were ran year round. i agree mudders in winter is suicide.

mallard d69

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
6 inch stack, tow mirrors flipped out(with no trailer hitch) and who needs mud flaps they just create wind resistance anyway :(
I cleaned my windshield 10 seconds before the pic... so it would be clean for the pic... what a waste

Attachments

• IMG-20140327-00213.jpg
    IMG-20140327-00213.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 649
Last edited:

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
6 inch stack, tow mirrors flipped out(with no trailer hitch) and who needs mud flaps they just create wind resistance anyway :(
I cleaned my windshield 10 seconds before the pic... so it would be clean for the pic... what a waste
Thats not a stack, he has wood heat.

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Doesn't look like he has much room in there for bigger tires. The shape of the chev wheel wells is really stupid.

yah i was parked beside one with a 6 or so inch lift. my leveled ram with larger tires had the same size tires as it and his still looked like they would rub.

whoDEANie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yah i was parked beside one with a 6 or so inch lift. my leveled ram with larger tires had the same size tires as it and his still looked like they would rub.

Yup, they're brutal that way. I have 4" of lift and BARELY squeezed on a set of 33" 295's with offset rims. ...good thing the rest of the truck looks so damned sexy!

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Similar to this??? Guess my truck belongs on this page to ;-)

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No not like that, it has a orange stripe and badging that looks like a harley davidson ford.

If you look close infront of the mirror on the chevy its a bar and shield badge...

OH WOW, they really do look the same wtf.

Shadam

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
how about a pic of the girl in hightop converse and pink pants, she might be appropriate in this thread from wot I saw ...

Top Bottom