Seen today says "up more poles than a stripper"

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    192.9 KB · Views: 461

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone on this site has ever seen there own vehicle on here posted by someone else? Lol.

I put skull and cross bone hub caps on my sled trailer this year just to see how many trips I can make before it shows up on this thread lol. It don't get much cheesier then them!

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score

Tough to tell but is that a wing or a park bench???....hoping he is hauling a park bench on the tonneau

sledneck_03

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That kid and his dad where in my ast1 course. He's only 14-15ish years old. And his dads sled is a Jack Daniels wrap. They look pretty cool parked together.

I think ive seen it. Black and the decal kits the white label text on the side panel?

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That would be the day I PAY for a wrap to advertise a product///

Well you did pay for a sled with a brands wrap on it already. I think it's kinda cool when it goes along with his dad's sled. Like the Coors Light wrap another board member put on his Polaris it's unique, beats the hell outta flames and skulls and tribal **** that's so prevalent.

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's why it's all removed... I was also thinking of taking the BRP emblem off the hood and painting the letters on the snowflap black.

But if brand names are your thing Have at er...

Well you did pay for a sled with a brands wrap on it already. I think it's kinda cool when it goes along with his dad's sled. Like the Coors Light wrap another board member put on his Polaris it's unique, beats the hell outta flames and skulls and tribal **** that's so prevalent.

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's why it's all removed... I was also thinking of taking the BRP emblem off the hood and painting the letters on the snowflap black.

But if brand names are your thing Have at er...

Well I guess that's the last time I'll rely on someones avatar :p.

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've never understood the swapping of modern boxes too old pickups. Saw an early 50's GMC in Sherwood Park with a 90's stepside box. :der:

Was I silver in color? Guy at work did that. 52 Chev with a 90's style step side. Ugly in my mind. But he's proud of it. To each their own I guess.

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I put skull and cross bone hub caps on my sled trailer this year just to see how many trips I can make before it shows up on this thread lol. It don't get much cheesier then them!

I have skull exhaust tips that I'm planning on putting on my 65 3/4ton once its painted. Hopefully they won't look too cheesy. They weren't cheap.

Top Bottom