Pictures of the Cheesiest Chit ever!!!

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com

Pruck Prius Baja

This is what happens when you have a Toyota Prius with rear end damage, a Subaru Baja (pickup truck version of the Outback) with front end damage, a lot of free time, and a very weird sense of aesthetics - or a sick sense of humor. This freak-o-mobile is the creation of a salvage Prius cars and parts company called "Auto Be Yours" located in Scottsburg, Indiana. And yes, the name given to the Baja-tized Prius is Pruck. If by any sheer ridiculous chance you're interested, the Pruck is up for sale for somewhere around "mid $20k".

john s

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Pruck Prius Baja

This is what happens when you have a Toyota Prius with rear end damage, a Subaru Baja (pickup truck version of the Outback) with front end damage, a lot of free time, and a very weird sense of aesthetics - or a sick sense of humor. This freak-o-mobile is the creation of a salvage Prius cars and parts company called "Auto Be Yours" located in Scottsburg, Indiana. And yes, the name given to the Baja-tized Prius is Pruck. If by any sheer ridiculous chance you're interested, the Pruck is up for sale for somewhere around "mid $20k".

Oh man what where they thinking you put some weight in that it would probabally snap lol.

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I'm thinking about picking this little number up, throwing a set of airbags in it and run a sled deck on it next fall! Should be able to haul around a couple of sleds. What do you guys think? See if she holds 100 MPG (as the license plate implies) Climbing Rogers Pass! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking about picking this little number up, throwing a set of airbags in it and run a sled deck on it next fall! Should be able to haul around a couple of sleds. What do you guys think? See if she holds 100 MPG (as the license plate implies) Climbing Rogers Pass! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

All I know is that if they couldn't at least fix the butt-fawkin' ugly roof line where the two cars join, I sure as hell would not be taking my car to their autobody shop.........................

sassymudbug

Reaction score
OMG:404: Wish I got a picture of it....... driving through Fort Sask today and see this guy driving around in Dodge Neon.... not a big deal until I noticed that he chopped off the back part of the roof to make it into a .................. baby truck. :firefire:

What the he77 was he thinking, if you want a truck..... buy one!!!!!!

OVERKILL 19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Funny this beautiy was 1/2 block from the 5.0 bird thaty I posted last!

Attachments

• Rob phone 257.jpg
    Rob phone 257.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 953

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A kid i go to school with....lambo doors on a dodge neon....the back doors open normally

Attachments

• 148360_453580102100_635282100_5961629_3363562_n.jpg
    148360_453580102100_635282100_5961629_3363562_n.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 941

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For $1300 a door you can be one of the worlds biggest d0uc#e bags to!

out of morbid curiosity I looked at that link, how the hell would you get in your vehicle? It must be only for those with little man complex because an average size man would have one hell of a time getting through that door opening.

I guess the average Ford truck owner doesnt think before they buy the Ford, why would they think before buying Lambo doors?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
out of morbid curiosity I looked at that link, how the hell would you get in your vehicle? It must be only for those with little man complex because an average size man would have one hell of a time getting through that door opening.

I guess the average Ford truck owner doesnt think before they buy the Ford, why would they think before buying Lambo doors?

Hey, hey, hey settle down there. North America's number one pickup deserves some respect.:nono:

Top Bottom