Pictures of the Cheesiest Chit ever!!!

WCTHEMI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1335134012.556181.jpg
Sorry about the picture quality, but there are spikes stuck to the windshield.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ZEDNECK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sept for the ultra gay windshield spikes....

To each their own. I find it kind of cool and different, plus it made 505whp on the dyno and it has a 7.3l in it, so the positives far outweigh the negatives

Last edited:

ZEDNECK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ummmm.... No it don't, it has SPIKES on the windshield which makes it a legit "cheese mobile" and ultimately landing it's picture in this very thread.?.. A 500hp cheese mobile.

whatever man im not going to argue with you, I like the truck and you dont. Hell I would probably offer to buy it off of him if it was a 1 ton and not a 3/4ton

PowMower

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya those spikes are pretty lame...reminds of those nerds that have them on there helmets..

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
To each their own. I find it kind of cool and different, plus it made 505whp on the dyno and it has a 7.3l in it, so the positives far outweigh the negatives

Some guys like fat chicks, I guess we know what you like, phallic like objects protruding from your windshield.

clint/KTM/16

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
who on here has an eyebrow on their truck? well your just the same as the next guy at the light. his "spikes" are different and when someone does something different to their truck that they like its automatically "wrong" in everyones eyes? if everyone liked the same thing the world would be pretty damn boring, we all chirp these vehicles and stuff, well they like it and maybe they would look at your stuff and say "hey thats pretty fuggin cheezy if you ask me"

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
who on here has an eyebrow on their truck? well your just the same as the next guy at the light. his "spikes" are different and when someone does something different to their truck that they like its automatically "wrong" in everyones eyes? if everyone liked the same thing the world would be pretty damn boring, we all chirp these vehicles and stuff, well they like it and maybe they would look at your stuff and say "hey thats pretty fuggin cheezy if you ask me"

Different is fine, but spikes on the windshield is just stupid.

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There was a time when it would cost you $75 per inch of rubber sticking out past the fender wall. I take it that's not overly enforced anymore...

Nope, just tint. Most cops probably don't even know the law on it i'm sure. Had illegal flares for about a year, never even hassled. Only hassled for the tint and saying "it's to high and shouldn't be allowed on the road".

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Thats your opinion and your entitled to it, but in my opinion, spikes out of the windshield? Not only cheezy, but gay as hell. But thats just my opinion.

ZEDNECK

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Some guys like fat chicks, I guess we know what you like, phallic like objects protruding from your windshield.
I happen to like the whole truck. Sorry we can't see eye to eye

We have a winner
I know the owner of this one too, but I'm not going to defend this one cause I agree. That thing is hurtin

JaySimon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I happen to like the whole truck. Sorry we can't see eye to eye

I know the owner of this one too, but I'm not going to defend this one cause I agree. That thing is hurtin

Man do you know how to pick friends, hahaha

Top Bottom