Pictures from Stranger Hills

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It is good to have a load in the engine during break in but you have to also break in a belt too.

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol just pulling your chain. Break in a belt or break in a motor. Motor costs more so screw the belt .... Pin it!!

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
I hope to join in on Sun. Still having issues with the RZR, so I'll likely be on the Outlander.

Whitey Jr

Didn't you just buy that? Not fun to buy something and always be broken. Unless you broke it like me. Broke my carrier bearing. While replacing that I'm going to replace all the u joints with greasable ones.

See you at Stanger on Sunday.

Whitey Jr

Reaction score
Didn't you just buy that? Not fun to buy something and always be broken. Unless you broke it like me. Broke my carrier bearing. While replacing that I'm going to replace all the u joints with greasable ones.

See you at Stanger on Sunday.

That RZR has been nothing but trouble since I got it home. First time out, I bent the steering box. Second time out discovered an alignment issue and the AWD starts to flake out. Third time out discover a brake pad dangling and a bent brake caliper. Slowly crossing things off that list, but I'm starting to hate that machine. It's been an expensive lesson in buying off Kijiji. BTW, do you still have those stock seatbelts you mentioned at the Jamboree?

Se ya Sunday.

Whitey

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Id love to join you guys. However we are out in West Kooteny riding the trails around Ainsworth. Will try and post some pics later.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Won't be there this time. broke my razor, bent the driveshaft and broke something in the transmission. figured better pull it apart before something really breaks
Have a good ride
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440304720.188621.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440304742.955061.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1440304770.238870.jpg

Whitey Jr

Reaction score
It was a beautiful day out at Stanger!! Keith got the Wildcat good and broke-in. Didn't take log to get it dirty....

The trails were in good condition and drier than we thought they'd be. Ron H still managed to find us a few mudholes though. Saw more people out there than I had before. Must have passed 3-4 other groups. Awesome day today guys, thanks!

the_real_wild1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep was a great day. Machine works great in stock form. Should be real nice when built up a bit.

Ron H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fun as always Jeff,(always good with the piccies and vids) Keith and Tammy, glad to see Keith's new Blue Wildcat turn to that gorgeous shade of brown...way to break er in...

Top Bottom