Picture of my twin turbo setup

twin turbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You would love a single on there,when you put these turbos on your sled is'nt finiky anymore,like clucthing.ect...just fill'er up and ride...

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i just dont want to melt down pistons.....reliability is a big thing for us guys......we always go WAY back whereever we are for fresh stuff.hate tracks---never been on one. The extra horsepower i would love if it was really reliable or even close. Maybe technology will prevail. What is 1 turbo at foe hp at reasonalble boost?

twin turbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
At a reliable boost you get approx.220HP and about 280-290 ftlb torque
Mine is on about 1400 km now and no prob's...:)

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
220 on a single?? at what boost?? and the ft lbs what is that in track speed ?? curious to see what the tracks spinning at. Do you run a % of C111??

twin turbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mine has to run 111 but the singles im not sure of fuel yet,the boost is about 3-4 psi and my track speed is well it's hard to see but around 90m or more...give or take 50m...lol

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thats cool....im up to see ken tomorrow anyway ...i own him some cash....gunna talk turbo turkey with him . See when he wants to go riding.he's got that new XP turbo also. thing smokes

twin turbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thats cool....im up to see ken tomorrow anyway ...i own him some cash....gunna talk turbo turkey with him . See when he wants to go riding.he's got that new XP turbo also. thing smokes

Ya he was supposed to ride with me when he took that thing out,,thats what im waiting for, for him to get it dialed in before we do my new 800...

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
suppose he's got it werkin pretty good so far. Talk tomorrow and let ya no. Maybe we'll all hook up on a trip to blue sometime.I'll try to keep up to you pro's.

twin turbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya i'd come in to see him too but im trying to get better for the weekend.
I still have to square up a few things with him too.

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have rode the new xp....definatly feel alittle more nimble . easy to toss around. I still just cant give up my 04. I have it werking so good and its been such a great sled for me i just cant part with it until something REALLY good in comparison comes.so far nothing new impresses me so i'll wait.....Im patient. Besides that the new XP would cost me a fortune in dashes .....those babies are expensive.....:D

twin turbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We light weighted mine a bit so far and it's like ridding a bicycle,,,very easy to ride and go where you want..and climb almost anything..

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
like i said i hope i can keep up to you pro's......hate being left in the dust......:(

twin turbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
that looks like a sick setup:D. whats your power to weight ratio now? 1:1 haha

:)I can get it very close to 1:1 ......supposed to be able to turn it up to 450 HP.....Sled is approx 80-100 lighter than stock too..:D

Top Bottom