Pics from the club ride in the Crowsnest Pass

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we will be at McGillvray on aug 19,20,21 for a club ride and to the people that plan on staying at tecumseh cabins don't they are the biggest dive in the crowsnest the worst place i have ever stayed at they will tell you they have a hot tub but hasn't worked in years and the water smells so bad you can't take a shower

Radagast

Reaction score
I knew it was a dive from my uncle, who's stayed there before when he's been sledding in CNP. Didn't know about the water, oh well. :D We wanted to stay at Inn on the Border, but they were booked up.

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we will be at McGillvray on aug 19,20,21 for a club ride and to the people that plan on staying at tecumseh cabins don't they are the biggest dive in the crowsnest the worst place i have ever stayed at they will tell you they have a hot tub but hasn't worked in years and the water smells so bad you can't take a shower

Club ride? which club? CNP? i could probably make it for that weekend.. looks like you guys are staying for a long weekend then.. nice! keep ya in the loop.

looks like 3 of us already, if i go... chances are good thou.. want to do it again....withdrawal setting in already! lol

well looks like we are trying now for aug 19 20 21 weekend.... but i will go again in september if we get a bunch of us...

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ok , the crowsnest pass club are camping at macgilvery Aug 19, 20 ,21...
the saturday and sunday rides are going to be going to most of the places i posted pics of...

so, we will have good leaders, but it is a club ride so i think you need a membership.. its like 30 bucks and 30 bucks is cheap for two days of the most awesome riding and siteseeing you will ever do...

good excuse to join a club... waiiver has to be signed and your good to go..

if your a calgary member of the calgary club then i think you are ok cause its our sister club...i will find out forsure thou...

so for those who are going forsure let me know cause i think now i will set that weekend aside to go again.. cause its our sister club putting it on.. going to be a hell of a good time!

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
kwik racing we have a blue and grey ford and ride a orange razor with a rear seat save you a spot if interested our leader knows the trails should be a great ride as always

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ok papa, that shoulds good.. still a few weeks away, plans could change(work) but running my own business i can ussually go when i want..but sometimes it is not possible...

i have it on my planner and believe me, this area i do not want to miss if
there is club rides with the CNP...

i am going to phone them to see if i do need there membership too besides the one i have with there sister club here in calgary....

ARMY1, you have to stay a few days longer cause the rides are on the sat and sunday.. you will miss them if you leave on the friday...

snow_farmer

Reaction score
ok , the crowsnest pass club are camping at macgilvery Aug 19, 20 ,21...
the saturday and sunday rides are going to be going to most of the places i posted pics of...

so, we will have good leaders, but it is a club ride so i think you need a membership.. its like 30 bucks and 30 bucks is cheap for two days of the most awesome riding and siteseeing you will ever do...

good excuse to join a club... waiiver has to be signed and your good to go..

if your a calgary member of the calgary club then i think you are ok cause its our sister club...i will find out forsure thou...

so for those who are going forsure let me know cause i think now i will set that weekend aside to go again.. cause its our sister club putting it on.. going to be a hell of a good time!

We were gonna head there that weekend for about 4-5 days after we saw your pictures. Never been out there so we'd love a lead and a good group of people to follow. So far there'll prob be about 4-6 of us but my friends seem to decide stuff last minute so it could easily be more! Prefer the random camping so we can just head straight out from the campsite.

ABKTM

Reaction score
I was just coming in here to say that I could do the Sept Long weekend!! Don't think I can do the weekend of the Aug 18th unfortunatly.

Let me know who is thinking of heading out on the long weekend.

Jordan

QuintinG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OK I'm in for august 19-21. I'll have my quad and a tent so I can random camp anywhere. KWIK do you you wanna ride out from Calgary together? I can meet you down there before we go.

Oh and let me know if I news to buy a membership when you find out.

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was just coming in here to say that I could do the Sept Long weekend!! Don't think I can do the weekend of the Aug 18th unfortunatly.

Let me know who is thinking of heading out on the long weekend.

Jordan

I want to do the September long weekend aswell, going to try for it anyway but would obviously prefer to tag along with people who know the trail well. I am trying to round up some people to come for this weekend..gives atleast an extra day of riding/travelling to and from.

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok, i phoned the CNP club and left a message... they will phone me back and i will know all the details for all of you who want to come there.. the ones who are members of the CNP.. disregard this message.. lol.

stay tuned.....

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
and for the long weekend in sept. i might be in as well.. hope so.. but too early to tell with work.. thats all..

armymags1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks quik we will definitely try to stay for the club ride I'm going to check their website to see if I can join or if you know anything about it keep us updated

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you could certainly join now and then you don't have to worry about it.. once you ride in the CNP you will think that 30 bucks is well worth the membership whether you ride with the club or not... its money well spent...

i have a feeling, even i have to get a membership for the CNP cause even if we are the sister club and do some things together, each club has to have there own membership to participate in club events... the rides are broken up into groups, i think.. thats how we do it... beginner, intermediate, and a advanced group... each group leaves a little before each other... not sure if they do that too ??... we have leaders and tail gunners with walkie talkies so everybody is accounted for... waivers have to be signed for club sanctioned rides...

this is what i think, but have not heard back yet... hopefully soon!

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just as a reminder to all that want to ride with the club there is a 0 ALCOHOL rule please do not bring it with you not the 1 only i drink it's 0 the club would appreciate it as a member thankyou

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just as a reminder to all that want to ride with the club there is a 0 ALCOHOL rule please do not bring it with you not the 1 only i drink it's 0 the club would appreciate it as a member thankyou

yes, this is on the rides only.... when you are camping and not riding, then drinking is allowed... the rides leave about 9 930 in the morning and rides are about 80 to 100 km each day...

so when you get back, you can induldge as much as you want.. haha

also QUINTIN, that might work, to go together.. i am probabably going to go out thursday afternoon already or friday by noon at the lastest.. let the time come and we will see.. you could meet me in calgary at my place, easy to find.

we will have to take seperate vehicles cause i have only my little enlcosed trailer that holds one quad and thats also where i sleep.. other wise we could have gone together but at least you can follow me there..

OH and i hope someone phones me today from the club so i can let everyone know whats up!

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well like I said before Ive already got a trip with a small group going in mid Sept. Right now I don't have the exact dates written down but I will post it when I know for sure.

I'm also booked for Sept long but would be interested in the mid month dates. I'll keep a eye on this thread.

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
For those interested in September Long weekend, myself and a few other members of the site are planning to go that weekend, one already familiar with the area so I'll be tagging along with that crew...

I am looking forward to it, looks like a great ride!

QuintinG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes, this is on the rides only.... when you are camping and not riding, then drinking is allowed... the rides leave about 9 930 in the morning and rides are about 80 to 100 km each day...

so when you get back, you can induldge as much as you want.. haha

also QUINTIN, that might work, to go together.. i am probabably going to go out thursday afternoon already or friday by noon at the lastest.. let the time come and we will see.. you could meet me in calgary at my place, easy to find.

we will have to take seperate vehicles cause i have only my little enlcosed trailer that holds one quad and thats also where i sleep.. other wise we could have gone together but at least you can follow me there..

OH and i hope someone phones me today from the club so i can let everyone know whats up!

Yeah either Thursday or Friday morning works for me. Keep the updates coming and we'll finalize our plans as it gets closer.

Top Bottom