Pics from the club ride in the Crowsnest Pass

rubirose

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Were leaving tomorrow morning for the CNP with 2 other couples who have never been. 2 whole weeks there. South side first at Beaver Mines Lake then to the north side. Whoohoo. I hope my SD cards are big enough.LOL

machinehead

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Were leaving tomorrow morning for the CNP with 2 other couples who have never been. 2 whole weeks there. South side first at Beaver Mines Lake then to the north side. Whoohoo. I hope my SD cards are big enough.LOL

Lucky ! I am envious. Wish you great weather, uneventful rides,
and post some pics after a safe return !

Luke The Drifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome pics! Count me in for a September Long ride! Provided work doesn't get to hectic! I'd probably be tenting it for the camping part of things.

Klondike Mike

Reaction score
Can one get a 40ft toyhauler into the Macgilvery and Atlas random camping areas without a problem? We're thinking of coming out for the Aug weekend.

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well, no call yet.. but monday is tomorrow.. hope to get a hold of the CNP club... if they don't phone me by afternoon, i will try again and leave a message>

ABKTM

Reaction score
I've just booked off Friday Sept 2nd and Tuesday Sept 6th for a weekend of riding down there! Would love to meet up with people!

Do I need to get a trail pass or is it just if riding with the club? Either way I'd probably donate anyways.

Jordan

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
jordan, if you just go there... no money required.. this is just for the August 19 - 21 weekend cause its a club ride and some good leaders to take you everywhere... but joining for 30 bucks is not expensive... they do give you free maps or maybe a small charge for them.. not sure.. they are excellent maps... i have one.

i am going unless i get sick or somethinglike that on the club ride August 19 -21, on the september long i am going to try but still to early to tell for me since i run my own bussiness.

armymags1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So do you know if we can join while we are there or does it have to be in advance any Info is appreciated

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
they phoned me back, and left a message to phone them again.. i was out for the long, and thats when they phoned.. i will follow up this week and post, ok?

KWIK RACING INC.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ok folks, here is the deal with the crowsnest club ride on the 19th 20th and 21st of August....

if you want to ride in the club sanactioned rides on the Saturday and Sunday rides then you must go to there web site and get a membership.

www.quadsquad.com and sign up there. A membership is 40.00 / year.. well worth the money when you see the trails they have...

even i have to get a membership since we are now 2 seperate clubs ( we used to be one ).....

so before i get a membership too, lets see who is 100% in to come too MacGilvery on Friday and ride saturday and sunday..

i don't know anyone really in there club but since some of you showed interest to go, i am willing to be there also.

For the september long, i will not be going there. our club has a ride at the ghost air strip campground.. we rent the full campground out by Wiperous just past the gravel pit and we do a complete pig , roasting on a rotisery for the day.. its a pot luck thing for satarday night... i will be there. if anyone is interested on our ride on the sept long, then get a hold of me.... our memberships are 30 bucks...

You get inthe mail a membership card and club stickers with a welcome package and i believe some maps of the areas...

So lets post again if you are going to be coming to the crowsnest pass.. thanks.. if you need to talk to me give me a pm with your phone no. and i will call you.. Mark.

Last edited:

armymags1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Tried joining online but was having some issues decided to call but office was closed got a hold of a member by phone and he said that he would have Julie in the office give me a call tomorrow and hopefully join by phone will let you know how it goes tomorrow

Top Bottom